out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agree. Allegro radicals trying to change the narrative entirely. Cute.

They are fans of Allegro, not the club and they will happily follow him to the desert next season. They just want to see Juve fans being miserable.

They also happen to support criminal organizations like FIGC and their affiliated teams like Azzurri.

Only clinically diagnosed retards with an iq of 30 can still be a fan of Allegro at this point.
the fuck are you blabbering about again :rofl:

vlad is the only one who still supports allegri (and he's trolling you very hard), so technically i can't say that literally nobody supports allegri, but who the fuck supports figc? tell us names of those imaginery allegro radicals (what a cringe name, badass would be proud), pls i'm dying to see a list

:sergio:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So if you want Juve to succeed, that makes you a "throater" or a Jihadi terrorist (LOL at Turk)? Sorry I'm not too familiar with the slang these days.
No, If you want Juve to succeed you automatically want Allegri and his outdated system out of here asap because it can’t succeed this way and we have 2 failed seasons to prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

the fuck are you blabbering about again :rofl:

vlad is the only one who still supports allegri (and he's trolling you very hard), so technically i can't say that literally nobody supports allegri, but who the fuck supports figc? tell us names of those imaginery allegro radicals (what a cringe name, badass would be proud), pls i'm dying to see a list

:sergio:
Not really, the same individuals who stuck with him back then are clearly still in love with the guy. Except Vlad who still gets people to fall for his trolling. I applaud him.

But to be fair I don’t get the hate towards Allegri. I mean I get it but doesn’t seem to be where the hate should be directed to. He’s doing his job, very badly but just doing his job nonetheless. If he’s still here it’s because our management decided not to kick him out. Just one of many bad decisions we’ve done these last few years. They should be the ones getting all the blame.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No, If you want Juve to succeed you automatically want Allegri and his outdated system out of here asap because it can’t succeed this way and we have 2 failed seasons to prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, the same individuals who stuck with him back then are clearly still in love with the guy. Except Vlad who still gets people to fall for his trolling. I applaud him.

But to be fair I don’t get the hate towards Allegri. I mean I get it but doesn’t seem to be where the hate should be directed to. He’s doing his job, very badly but just doing his job nonetheless. If he’s still here it’s because our management decided not to kick him out. Just one of many bad decisions we’ve done these last few years. They should be the ones getting all the blame.
my point was not even about allegri. i'd just really love to see the list of people who support figc here

according to xperd the clairvoyant of course

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agree. Allegro radicals trying to change the narrative entirely. Cute.

They are fans of Allegro, not the club and they will happily follow him to the desert next season. They just want to see Juve fans being miserable.

They also happen to support criminal organizations like FIGC and their affiliated teams like Azzurri.

Only clinically diagnosed retards with an iq of 30 can still be a fan of Allegro at this point.
Interesting... Im curious to read more of your insights.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No Juventus fans truely want to see Juve lose. I think it's more likely that Allegri fans want Juve to lose.

Us Allegri haters only hate Allegri because we want Juve to WIN not lose. If anyone wanted to see Juve lose then surely they would love Allegri? Because he is fucking great at it.

Hence why it's actually the Allegri throaters who really want to see Juve lose. They are the fake fans.
Bang on. We always said he’s not good enough and Juve could be better. With only Serie A to focus on this season could have been an opportunity to snatch the title again in a very winnable league.

it’ll be gut wrenching to watch violin man or inzaghi or pioli pick up the title

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bang on. We always said he’s not good enough and Juve could be better. With only Serie A to focus on this season could have been an opportunity to snatch the title again in a very winnable league.

it’ll be gut wrenching to watch violin man or inzaghi or pioli pick up the title
can't win league if you don't have a strong attacking line up. if lukaku doesn't come i don't see juve winning it with vlahovic up front.

previous winners:
napoli: osimehn kvara politano
milan: giroud leao
inter: lautaro lukaku
juve: ronaldo dybala higuain
juve:ronaldo dybala
juve:dybala higuain mandzukic

only juve manged to win back betwen 2011-2013 with meeme forwards like osvaldo, betnder, matri and anelka, but they had a once in a lifetime midfield, defense and goalie to make up for it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He’ll survive another season if he anyhow manages to finish 4th.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Low standards - a club with zero ambition.

When was the last time a pseudo coach and an abject failure managed to retain his job @ Juventus after going for TWO consuective seasons without a SINGLE TROPHY and embarking on the club's WORST CL CAMPAIGN EVER?! Food for thought for those continuing to support this fraudulent cancerous fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all. Unlike some of you he makes sense. You dont need to like the coach to support the team.
I despise the coach and dislike most of the players on the team. Blow me!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
can't win league if you don't have a strong attacking line up. if lukaku doesn't come i don't see juve winning it with vlahovic up front.

previous winners:
napoli: osimehn kvara politano
milan: giroud leao
inter: lautaro lukaku
juve: ronaldo dybala higuain
juve:ronaldo dybala
juve:dybala higuain mandzukic

only juve manged to win back betwen 2011-2013 with meeme forwards like osvaldo, betnder, matri and anelka, but they had a once in a lifetime midfield, defense and goalie to make up for it.
We do have a once in a lifetime coach Leo everything is possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 127)