out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yet another season with these troglodyte cult posters. Can’t wait until we get rid of Allegri, however long that may be, so these guys can fuck right off to Saudi.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Never said that, dickwad. Like I told you before, I was here before you, long before you, and I’ll be here long after you’re gone. Ya phony fucker.
Sure you did, retard. As long as Allegri is here you dont take interest in club. Conditional fan. Like many nowdays. You were here before? You get a medal for that. Now fo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sure you did, retard. As long as Allegri is here you dont take interest in club. Conditional fan. Like many nowdays. You were here before? You get a medal for that. Now fo.
Oh really, shitbag? That’s funny coming from you, a total clown who joined this forum (a Juventus forum!) on May 23, 2011. That’s literally one day after your cult hero Allegri won the Scudetto with Milan. One fucking day! :lol:

Coincidence while you suck his dick constantly for years? I think not.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Oh really, shitbag? That’s funny coming from you, a total clown who joined this forum (a Juventus forum!) on May 23, 2011. That’s literally one day after your cult hero Allegri won the Scudetto with Milan. One fucking day! :lol:

Coincidence while you suck his dick constantly for years? I think not.
Shitbag? Oh, such insults :lol: The little cretin that moaned for years and is pissed off whenever we win games.
Life exists outside this forum, but sadly you dont seem to be aware of it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shitbag? Oh, such insults :lol: The little cretin that moaned for years and is pissed off whenever we win games.
Life exists outside this forum, but sadly you dont seem to be aware of it.
You fucked around and found out.

Or rather, we found out that you’re not only an Allegri throater, but also a Milan fan.

Bet you were jerking off to Boban in your bedroom too, ya phaggot.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You fucked around and found out.

Or rather, we found out that you’re not only an Allegri throater, but also a Milan fan.

Bet you were jerking off to Boban in your bedroom too, ya phaggot.
Sure, Ive seen some great players in the past while you were still wetting your bed. Maybe you still are. Would explain the amount of frustration you are displaying here. There is no shame in getting some help for that. Do better.

- - - Updated - - -

There's someone in the Juve fan discord channel named "vlad, staunch allegri apologist", is that you?
No idea :lol:

Jul 2, 2006
Yet another season with these troglodyte cult posters. Can’t wait until we get rid of Allegri, however long that may be, so these guys can fuck right off to Saudi.
saudi fans had the backbone juventus fans didn't have. they have raised their voice against this global hate figure when the rumours surfaced. there is nowhere else to go for this bipedal calciopoli.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
In Football , Vision + Sensation + Perception + good cup of espresso in the morning >>>>> tactics and analytics

I dont have a problem with his pow, there are different types of sucdessful coaches and this one is as legitimate as any other. Ancelotti strikes me as a similar profile in his philosophy.

But perhaps Allegri should wait until he's no longer a badly failing coach to drop bombs of wisdom on how coaching should be done.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I dont have a problem with his pow, there are different types of sucdessful coaches and this one is as legitimate as any other. Ancelotti strikes me as a similar profile in his philosophy.

But perhaps Allegri should wait until he's no longer a badly failing coach to drop bombs of wisdom on how coaching should be done.
I'm old school and wasn't big on analytics either in any US sports .... but seeing it everywhere these days. Maybe Max should start looking at them. Concerning is using the term TACTICS, isn't that what soccer managing is all about when deciding how to play against your opponents?

Maybe this why Max loves McKinnie so much. Weston, "just go out kid and run as fast as you can wherever you want." :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 246)