out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Folk like you tend to pick and choose when he's "trolling" or "playing 4d chess" with the press or not, that's the issue.

He clearly has influence. Our recent transfers and our current targets all indicate that he does. This Lukaku saga would not make sense if it werent for Allegri's insistence on a player of his calibre. We absolutely shouldn't take what he says seriously, especially in regard to what he says about his role in the club. As if he would ever tell the press that he decides the transfers- just doing so would put a shit ton of responsibility on his shoulders in the eyes of the media. Why tf would he do that when he's perfectly in a position to offset that responsibility onto Giuntoli and Co instead? Of course he's going to say that he has nothing to do with anything.
"Folks like you" :rofl:. You mean people without a hating agenda? It's not even about his words. Those were just a conversation starter, smartiepants.

Of course he has an influence. He is the fucking coach. Again; bigger picture; shared responsibility and discussion about every (big) target.

But hey, simply no need to waste my energy on arguing with someone who's not open for anything else than his own tunnel vision.

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
"Folks like you" :rofl:. You mean people without a hating agenda?
I was referring to the nymphomaniacs of the forum, like yourself, who spend 24/7 twerking in one way or another for Allegri's salami. It's pitiful at this point, especially after everything that's happened over the last 2 years, that some people are still tenaciously unwavering in their defense of someone who has brought nothing but destruction to this club in his second stint, finding some excuse all the time.

Of course he has an influence. He is the fucking coach. Again; bigger picture; shared responsibility and discussion about every (big) target.
So he does get to decide on things or he doesn't? Do you believe Lukaku was requested by him or was simply one of Giuntoli's (albeit uncharacteristic) ideas? Make up your mind.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I was referring to the nymphomaniacs of the forum, like yourself, who spend 24/7 twerking in one way or another for Allegri's salami. It's pitiful at this point, especially after everything that's happened over the last 2 years, that some people are still tenaciously unwavering in their defense of someone who has brought nothing but destruction to this club in his second stint, finding some excuse all the time.

So he does get to decide on things or he doesn't? Do you believe Lukaku was requested by him or was simply one of Giuntoli's (albeit uncharacteristic) ideas? Make up your mind.
I was actually in the Allegri out camp but you're too busy shouting nonsense, pal. Didn't read the rest as it's probably your useless hatred anyway.

Little tip: try separating facts and logic from feelings in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 642)