out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2006
As per tuz rules.

If we win a game, it's in spite of Allegri.
If we lose a game, it's because of Allegri.
If we sign a decent player, Allegri has nothing do with it.
If we sign a dud, it's Allegri's call.
that is the realiy though. he is a handicap players need to overcome in order to win games and his requests are ''experienced champions'' like paredes, milik, lukaku.

Jun 16, 2020
Some want us to believe he does 'though. Only on the bad deals ofc.
With Paratici the criticism always was that we didn’t had a director who worked in sync with the manager (what I personally didn’t believe).

With Cherubini and Guintoli now I think it became quite clear that they do, which is logical. Allegri definitely has a saying in all of this.

His answer to the media is okay though and something we should expect, I would’ve said the same. Just don’t be fooled by it. His 80m signing was the center of the project and may leave trough the backdoor now.

Otherwise for some spooky reason Cherubini most love De Sciglio for renewing his contract.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
With Paratici the criticism always was that we didn’t had a director who worked in sync with the manager (what I personally didn’t believe).

With Cherubini and Guintoli now I think it became quite clear that they do, which is logical. Allegri definitely has a saying in all of this.

His answer to the media is okay though and something we should expect, I would’ve said the same. Just don’t be fooled by it. His 80m signing was the center of the project and may leave trough the backdoor now.

Otherwise for some spooky reason Cherubini most love De Sciglio for renewing his contract.
Of course he has 'a' say in the names the club buys. But I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't make any of those decisions by himself. Let alone 40-80m decisions. Even Tici was limited to 25m by himself.

If Allegri wants someone, even De Sciglio at that and no one on the board agrees, we can quite safely say he won't come. Last season might have been an exception with the entire board gone in the blink of an eye.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
As per tuz rules.

There is another.

Whenever there's criticism (rightfully so) you come to bring justice. I think if somebody even has worst season ever you'd come to say "hey he's not doing that bad". You must be really optimistic fella.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is another.

Whenever there's criticism (rightfully so) you come to bring justice. I think if somebody even has worst season ever you'd come to say "hey he's not doing that bad". You must be really optimistic fella.
That's because saying things like "the worst season ever" is hyperbolic.

I don't know how some people would actually handle the worst season ever, maybe quit life and go and live as a hermit on some Outer Hebridean island.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Some want us to believe he does 'though. Only on the bad deals ofc.
:lol2:

Same people who said that we must never take what Allegri says to the press seriously are the same people who believe this though, conveniently.

As if Allegri was going to come out and say "yeah I'm so gutted that the deal fell through. I really wanted an experienced player like Lukaku over that fraud Vlahovic who cant play with his back to goal".

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
There is another.

Feel free to bring up all my positive posts from the last few seasons. It's bound to be a long list.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:lol2:

Same people who said that we must never take what Allegri says to the press seriously are the same people who believe this though, conveniently.

As if Allegri was going to come out and say "yeah I'm so gutted that the deal fell through. I really wanted an experienced player like Lukaku over that fraud Vlahovic who cant play with his back to goal".
Never? That's dumb. Not always and especially not about players? Surely not.

I'm not talking about the deal. I'm talking about his influence. Bigger picture, kiddo.

Middle ground and Tuz are incompatible, it seems.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Allegro radicals trying to make a comeback :touched:
It’s cute. Goldfish memory.

- - - Updated - - -

As per tuz rules.

Yes. Those are the rules after we lost to Maccabi and in the way we did.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's because saying things like "the worst season ever" is hyperbolic.

I don't know how some people would actually handle the worst season ever, maybe quit life and go and live as a hermit on some Outer Hebridean island.

I'm pretty sure Turk would publicly castrate himself right before the Hagia Sophia. He'd then hold up his balls in the air and denounce Allegri for his pain.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

I'm not talking about the deal. I'm talking about his influence. Bigger picture, kiddo.

That, and facts. Facts aren't welcome either.

Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from using common sense.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Folk like you tend to pick and choose when he's "trolling" or "playing 4d chess" with the press or not, that's the issue.

He clearly has influence. Our recent transfers and our current targets all indicate that he does. This Lukaku saga would not make sense if it werent for Allegri's insistence on a player of his calibre. We absolutely shouldn't take what he says seriously, especially in regard to what he says about his role in the club. As if he would ever tell the press that he decides the transfers- just doing so would put a shit ton of responsibility on his shoulders in the eyes of the media. Why tf would he do that when he's perfectly in a position to offset that responsibility onto Giuntoli and Co instead? Of course he's going to say that he has nothing to do with anything.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the only solution here is to not take Allegri seriously whatsoever. To the press, on the pitch, past, present, future, professionally, individually, et cetera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 629)