out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I said FIGC affiliated teams like Azzurri..
They also happen to support criminal organizations like FIGC and their affiliated teams like Azzurri.
at least read the idiotic childish bullshit you spew out and be consistent with it :sergio:

also blaming your posting on others, so mature. "he broke me, you didn't help" bwahhahhah, cry a bit more

so, list of posters who support figc? or you finally admit that you just regularly pull stuff out of your ass about imaginary enemies so we could all move on?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
at least read the idiotic childish bullshit you spew out and be consistent with it :sergio:

also blaming your posting on others, so mature. "he broke me, you didn't help" bwahhahhah, cry a bit more

so, list of posters who support figc? or you finally admit that you just regularly pull stuff out of your ass about imaginary enemies so we could all move on?
Sounds like I broke you

Geez. Lighten up old man

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I take the summer off Tuz, come back to see Allegri still here (lol @ Juve management), and the usual suspects been rage-posting about Max for a couple more months. Given the undying obsession, seems like there are a lot more closeted Allegri throaters, climbing all over each other to slobber on his salami than previously suspected. Turk may have some competition. @Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I take the summer off Tuz, come back to see Allegri still here (lol @ Juve management), and the usual suspects been rage-posting about Max for a couple more months. Given the undying obsession, seems like there are a lot more closeted Allegri throaters, climbing all over each other to slobber on his salami than previously suspected. Turk may have some competition. @Seven

Turk has competition in the sense that lions have to be wary of hyenas when consuming their prey. But the undisputed king of the jungle remains Turk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 71, Guests: 422)