out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri at Juventus is now in the balance. The coach would like to continue until 2025 but the factors that can lead to a break are increasing. Bad moods in the locker room, poor performances, zero titles.
[@marcoconterio TMW]

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Some people (don't remember who) spoke a long time ago about a clause where he would be cheaper to get rid off if we missed out on CL. IIRC. Is this clause active for this year too?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I would happily try anyone at this point.

It’ll be Tudor imo and I am happy with that. Has had a great season with Marseilles, his team are tough and compact and hard to play against, drill sergeant mentality and knows the club as a former player and coach.

Palladino would be another nice option, but want to see if he can continue his growth for at least another season with Monza. Looks the goods tho.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Failegri can fuck off then and take Moist Cunt with him - they're both useless. As for Scummy Kaka, he's a bonafide Jabroni, a striker who has achieved virtually nothing of note, except scoring a few spectacular goals, and has proven himself to be an overrated inury prone piece of shit.
You need to calm down old man. Seems we could be heading towards the right path. We could be witnessing the end of times for this toxic Allegro radical group especially that insufferable glitched bot. So cheer up, we have a future afterall!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 229)