out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You need to calm down old man. Seems we could be heading towards the right path. We could be witnessing the end of times for this toxic Allegro radical group especially that insufferable glitched bot. So cheer up, we have a future afterall!
Ok ya Kos Omak. Thank you for looking out for me my Chapati munching cousin :dule: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

:confused: Are those percentages authenticated by Mark?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still won't believe it until I see it. Maybe divine intervention from the JJ gawds will save us from this footballing neanderthal.

I would happily try anyone at this point.

It’ll be Tudor imo and I am happy with that. Has had a great season with Marseilles, his team are tough and compact and hard to play against, drill sergeant mentality and knows the club as a former player and coach.

Palladino would be another nice option, but want to see if he can continue his growth for at least another season with Monza. Looks the goods tho.
That's what I'm afraid of. I'm totally for replacing Allegri with pretty much anyone, but the obsession with former players turned managers is just pathetic and devoid of ideas. Your description of Tudor is the exact opposite of what we actually need.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Looking back at the season, I find only 3 players whom I think have improved their performance, making progress on a gradual if not consistent basis: Gatti, Fagioli and Rabiot. The question is: how much of their improvement owes to Allegri? Is it 0% lmao

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
first of all, unity between the coach and the team is needed, but also change of mentality. Its always easier to setup to team to defend deep and wait for opposition errors, but is this the way we should be playing? Besides Roma, is there any team in the league that plays like us? Do we want to continue that way or maybe try to play football and actually give a show to watch?
Hate to say it, but we all jumped on Allegris dinosaur football once again because we thought it would bring wins once again. In the end it turns this style is not working anymore or he needs big advantage in quality of the players to succeed. Or maybe the reason is different, but anyway, it all points out to the conclusion that Allegri isnt a coach who can create team on his own, yes he can continue already a succesful project, but to start it himself? doesnt look like it and we need a coach who can do it, is there any proven "creator" available? Conte, but meh, dont jump on him once again. Maybe Pocchettino?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I would happily try anyone at this point.

It’ll be Tudor imo and I am happy with that. Has had a great season with Marseilles, his team are tough and compact and hard to play against, drill sergeant mentality and knows the club as a former player and coach.

Palladino would be another nice option, but want to see if he can continue his growth for at least another season with Monza. Looks the goods tho.
Palladino with Del Piero as President :seven:
Failegri can fuck off then and take Moist Cunt with him - they're both useless. As for Scummy Kaka, he's a bonafide Jabroni, a striker who has achieved virtually nothing of note, except scoring a few spectacular goals, and has proven himself to be an overrated inury prone piece of shit.
So JJ material :tup:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
you're still in denial about the quality of the squad. you wanted pirlo out, probably sarri too, and still think that the coaches were our only problems?

also you agree with what afl_italia wrote but disagree with me? :rofl:

:stupid:
The squad needs to be improved 100% but given your history of being an Allegro apologist, it sounded like a soft approval of Allegro's work in the past 2 seasons.

Afterall Allegro radicals were the ones mostly bashing the squad despite the club signing some of the best talents in the league rather than pointing out Allegro's flaws. All our best players look horrendous under Allegro.

Allegro has managed to make the squad worse than it already is and you guys kept defending that. Toxic Allegro needs to be banished from football entirely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The squad needs to be improved 100% but given your history of being an Allegro apologist, it sounded like a soft approval of Allegro's work in the past 2 seasons.
what the actual fuck are you reading in the last half a year, oh boy

i'm against all revisionist bullshit questioning his 1st stint and making allegri the root of all problems at juve. if you think that's his approval, that is your problem. he's a symptom, just like rugani's two extensions, the fucked up superleague announcement, extending mandzukic then putting him on the transfer list just 4 months later, firing coaches left and right, i could go on for an hour. and yes, allegri is doing a shitty job, and i'm glad it's probably over

but pretending like we have the best squad and conte would make us win the scudetto? i'll let turk do that. i've been parroting the same stuff for years, feel free to look it up: the squad needs to be fixed, period.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what the actual fuck are you reading in the last half a year, oh boy

i'm against all revisionist bullshit questioning his 1st stint and making allegri the root of all problems at juve. if you think that's his approval, that is your problem. he's a symptom, just like rugani's two extensions, the fucked up superleague announcement, extending mandzukic then putting him on the transfer list just 4 months later, firing coaches left and right, i could go on for an hour. and yes, allegri is doing a shitty job, and i'm glad it's probably over

but pretending like we have the best squad and conte would make us win the scudetto? i'll let turk do that. i've been parroting the same stuff for years, feel free to look it up: the squad needs to be fixed, period.
It’s Cusp. He’s turned himself into Pavle 2.0, without a hint of irony lol

singus

Sep 22, 2020
It's not enough for him to leave. We need a solid plan to move forward with or this is for nothing and we repeat this season again.
lol, lets make it a bit more clear. This is the worst fraud "coach" in HISTORY. No way we will risk THIS again, it happens once in a lifetime that you get fucked over by a fraudster like this. We can pick ANY coach in the top 5 leagues and they would be able to create something resembling an identity or tactical plan and training programs.

That said, lets pick one of the better ones while we are at it.

And regarding your "It's not enough for him to leave", I agree. He should be flayed, tarred and feathered on his way out.

Edit: I didnt read the comments after before now, but I am not surprised to see calculated throaters PI and Stitch agreeing with that post and using it as another defense of their slain Master.
Allegri has been our coach for 7 out of the last 9 years. That the squad is sick and rotten is no surprise, given what we know about his negligence of physical, technical and tactical training, as well as random squad selections and player requests. Flush him out, get a proper coach and the team will start to grow as the disease slowly fades away.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It’s Cusp. He’s turned himself into Pavle 2.0, without a hint of irony lol
I'm here to restore the secular and democratic fabric of Tuz

You rabid Allegro radicals turned this place into a dictatorship over the past two years, constantly mocking and insulting people/getting people banned for voicing their dissent towards jihadi Allegro

We lost a sincere freedom fighter in Rus who was fighting the good cause from the beginning and history proved him right in the end

Alas it seems we're finally getting freedom from oppression and terrorism. Alhamdulillah may peace and brotherhood prevail on Tuz. Ameen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 179)