out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I said this would happen in my last post, you can't play shit football and beat good teams. In 2 seasons with Allegri with a bunch of signings, we pull a result like this. Nothing good will come from this Allegri experiment.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Grinding out results against shit teams in Serie A gives a false reality. Yes we haven't had our best players fully fit all season, but the we know we just play a shit brand of football that won't win games against the better teams in Italy or Europe.

Allegri is a stubborn cunt. He needs to go.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Add poor sportsmanship to this loser’s resume as well. Seriously, nothing to like about this guy. At fucking all.
He shook his hand... What seems to be an issue here?

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa and Vlahovic have nothing less than Kvara and Osimhen. Just imagine if we had a coach who could use the full potential of our players, how much the situation could be different now..
Maybe, maybe not. Either way his time is running out. After this defeat, hope for any title challenge is gone and I dont see him staying past this season. I only hope we wont recycle some coaches like Conte. Id like someone new. But whoever comes people will need to accept, he wont hit the ground running. Its gonna take a while to get back and rediscover our identity.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Gotta be honest guys, nothing will change unless they sell the club in the summer. If not Allegri will be our coach next summer too.

You really think these auditor and lawyers that run the club now have any clue ? lol

It’s only getting worser from here

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Gotta be honest guys, nothing will change unless they sell the club in the summer. If not Allegri will be our coach next summer too.

You really think these auditor and lawyers that run the club now have any clue ? lol

It’s only getting worser from here

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Allegri will go when we get a new director

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 217)