out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
That's literally become the norm everywhere I look. Not just Juve fans, other teams too. A competition who can brag the most how they didn't watch the game, how they like to change the channel to another game that's much better, who's gonna call everything shit and ask for coach's head the first, who's gonna make the most jokes and memes about the club's situation etc.

Somewhere along the road it became normal to do the above and anyone who even thinks of having hope or even stronger support during the tough times is a moron.
That's pretty much the reason why I've drastically reduced the time I spent reading footie/Juve related discussions. Not that I didn't expect this to happen. Plenty of people here and and all over the internet were miserable even when we were doing well and winning trophies so not a big surprise that they'd be even more miserable now that things are actually looking pretty bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah it's bad, but I can also understand why someone can give up easier. You grow up, get older, look at life differently. I remember during Ranieri and Del Neri years I couldn't wait for games, I was a teenager, I'd cry for any reason that stopped me from watching the games, nothing else existed.

Now with two kids and a family I just stare into a blank space lol

Didn't go to bed until 2:30 last night and I hate myself for it. It's like a drug, sometimes I wish someone could men-in-black me and erase my memory of football ever existing :lol:

I want that good feeling after our games back so bad man.
You have to suffer for a while, makes the winning more sweet. Remember those times when no one cared after we won 9th consecutive title? :lol: Yeah, great, whats next... We are fortunate enough to have been able to witness it. I dont think any Italian club in our lifetime will come close to it. 1 kid here and 28 years of watching this shit :lol2: so yeah, while the priorities have changed and I dont take losses so hard, it still stings a bit.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ik its been like that recently. But its disgraceful and should be called out. You can dis the coach, you dont need to agree with our policy but the club has existed for more than 100 years, we have been through much worse periods so if someone cancels subscription after few poor season, I hope he stays away when we actually become good again. Which we will, maybe not this year, maybe it ll take a few years, but this is JUVENTUS and we will be back. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You watch highlights, your words. So your opinion is invalid.
Yeah really ridiculous that we have so many plastic fans who will support the club only if does well. We reached such crisis right after Agnelli removed Marotta because he was not in favour of the ronaldo transfer. Unless some heads roll in the management along with the usual sacking of coach nothing will change.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah really ridiculous that we have so many plastic fans who will support the club only if does well. We reached such crisis right after Agnelli removed Marotta because he was not in favour of the ronaldo transfer. Unless some heads roll in the management along with the usual sacking of coach nothing will change.
you should have stayed in shadows

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It started with Higuain deal, 90m for 29 yo striker, a great player at that time but clearly pointed out to the lack of long term planning. After that we have been shooting ourselves in the foot every summer until eventually rivals caught up with us. Agnelli should step down. I thank him for all the work hes put in during the years but we need to shake this club from top to bottom.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ik its been like that recently. But its disgraceful and should be called out. You can dis the coach, you dont need to agree with our policy but the club has existed for more than 100 years, we have been through much worse periods so if someone cancels subscription after few poor season, I hope he stays away when we actually become good again. Which we will, maybe not this year, maybe it ll take a few years, but this is JUVENTUS and we will be back. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you're really looking to being part of a cult than just enjoying a sport

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It started with Higuain deal, 90m for 29 yo striker, a great player at that time but clearly pointed out to the lack of long term planning. After that we have been shooting ourselves in the foot every summer until eventually rivals caught up with us. Agnelli should step down. I thank him for all the work hes put in during the years but we need to shake this club from top to bottom.
Yeah the midfield issues eight years back still persisting we tried to gamble on Pogba but his injury issues are still the same.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And yet I was more aware and perceptive of what was happening, than you who tuned in to watch every second of Allegriball.

Seriously.. another symptom of being in a cult with Allegri as the leader. Everyone from outside the cult can see it as a cult and yet every cult member will insist its not a cult.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And yet I was more aware and perceptive of what was happening, than you who tuned in to watch every second of Allegriball.

Seriously.. another symptom of being in a cult with Allegri as the leader. Everyone from outside the cult can see it as a cult and yet every cult member will insist its not a cult.
Yes so perceptive, u mocked the club while we were smashing league records. Tool :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I enjoy watching Juventus, u can enjoy watching other clubs playing more attractive atm. Ive always said my interest for a long while in sports are tied to Juve. No time or will for more.
You do you my friend. Watch or follow whatever you enjoy. Nothing wrong with supporting just the one club. What makes it cultish is when your instinct is to silence criticism or dissent, rage or resort to name calling.

Thats when you know there is more going on here than just supporting one club and its more like a cult.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri should go, because since he returned he didnt manage to fix the mess, time is up. Its progressively becoming worse. I can acknowledge that. But you cant give any credit to the guy for his wonderful 1st spell. Back then you behaved the same as you are behaving right now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes so perceptive, u mocked the club while we were smashing league records. Tool :lol:
Q.E.D.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri should go, because since he returned he didnt manage to fix the mess, time is up. Its progressively becoming worse. I can acknowledge that. But you cant give any credit to the guy for his wonderful 1st spell. Back then you behaved the same as you are behaving right now.
Not the first 3 years no. But afterwards yes the cracks started to show.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Q.E.D.

- - - Updated - - -

Not the first 3 years no. But afterwards yes the cracks started to show.
When? In 4th season when we won double and won +90 pts in the league? You are just being silly now, parroting the same crap. Ofc if you are always negative about something, one time you will eventually be right. Doesnt erase a decade of being on the wrong side and shit posting.

- - - Updated - - -

You do you my friend. Watch or follow whatever you enjoy. Nothing wrong with supporting just the one club. What makes it cultish is when your instinct is to silence criticism or dissent, rage or resort to name calling.

Thats when you know there is more going on here than just supporting one club and its more like a cult.
Dont call me your friend. Im not your friend and Id never be your friend, I wouldnt want to be associated with you in any capacity :lol: :p

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
The only problem this man has the solution to is insomnia.
We were once a ruthless club. Now we keep average players on big wages and field them regularly, can’t force anyone out the door and keep a manager in a role even when there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
if someone cancels subscription after few poor season, I hope he stays away when we actually become good again.
Do I get a pass? Already stopped watching with 1 more Scudetto to go because it was all written in the stars and I couldn't be assed to waste my time on the most obvious crash.

I think they call it.....
.........selling the top
cc @Cerval @Dru @IliveForJuve

horatio caine shades.gif

Last edited:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We won’t fire him before the World Cup and I don’t even think we’ll fire him before the end of the season - no matter the results.

Can’t wait for the game against Monza where we will either draw or grind out a 2:1 win and Allegri will call it the turnaround

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
When? In 4th season when we won double and won +90 pts in the league? You are just being silly now, parroting the same crap. Ofc if you are always negative about something, one time you will eventually be right. Doesnt erase a decade of being on the wrong side and shit posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont call me your friend. Im not your friend and Id never be your friend, I wouldnt want to be associated with you in any capacity :lol: :p

Rules of the cult say not to befriend blasphemers and non-believers eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)