out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I posted a dozen times yesterday after the loss. You trying to turn into a Hydde level poster :baus:
What is my level btw?

The way you say it is like to make fun Because im a troll, or that is what you want to make who knows to believed.

Since years ago I have been calling on allegri Weird tactics and style of play. In which World This is trolling taking in consideration whats going on right now?

Being a hydde level póster is calling out frauds it seen.

Dont make a fool of yourself with your propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

PI is one of the few respectable Allegri throaters. He owns up to it.
Theres no respectable allegri throater as long as that persona insiste in being one.

Oct 17, 2005
So....still not fired?

- - - Updated - - -

Its called having a concept, a clear game plan, big balls, players who know what they are doing and a coach who knows exactly how to put this together.... Also, lets not forget the two most important things...we have a terrible fitness training and literally 50% of our starting line up is injured...
It's more than just coaching if we're being honest and seriously look at it.

Club culture influences it to some degree, to put this into something easy to grasp, Juve as a club is a club who for years if not decades pride itself at having the traditional Italian grinta defending as one of it core value and footballing philosophy. Hence not too long ago we took great pride at the BBBC defense, but that's not really without it's cost...

What cost, well it's something that some people here has been calling it out in the last few weeks with "I told you so" sentiment...

Juve as a club, is a club where playing poor outdated uninspired defensive football is pretty much tolerated and even at times seemingly embraced, something to be proud of and kinda encouraged as long as we win...

Taken at face value there's nothing wrong with it, but again as some here already stated, it goes against the flow of the sports in this day and age...

But furthermore than that, in today case, such philosophy and club culture ENABLES coaches like Allegri to exist here... This club tolerate coaches Capello and Allegri precisely because of that culture, when such coaches work and they won, it's okay I guess? although in this day and age it's also need to be keep in mind by whoever in charge of the club that we aren't the only big club... You can't blame the world if people would rather watch Barca Bayern city rather than Juve even if we all are equally dominating our domestic leagues with the difference being all of them but Juve beat their smaller opponents 3-0 or more week in week out with style while we're more often than not are grinding 1-0/2-1 wins in excruciating and rather embarrassing manners...

But then when such coaches doesn't work, well here we are, everything gets so much worse than practically every other clubs out there... And look at it this way too, even under meme coaches, Juve as a club almost never entertaining to watch compared to other top teams, and then there are clubs like Atalanta that is not a winning club, but under Gasperini they can be an exciting side to watch and made news around the footballing world because of that, Juve OTOH never plays like that, surely not on consistent basis...

This may sound insane but, if we're not on our best, in our rebuilding phase and are losing, why can't we at least lose with style? Huh? At least losing 5-6 would be entertaining compared to the scared agonizing 1-2 loss where we are having in ropes at our own half pretending that our players are doing some kind of defense heroism like some Spartans against Persians or something...

The club and Agnelli tried to change that with Sarri and Pirlo but they were the wrong losing gamble, although if it were me, I would've stick with Pirlo even to this season... Before finding higher profile coaches (that's not in the mould of Allegri and Capello) if Pirlo didn't progress at an acceptable rate...

But then we're back to Allegri, which IMO again the decision was influenced with the club culture and philosophy as a whole, that we're okay with playing uninspired outdated football as long as we're winning...

And that led us here...

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
The problem wasn’t looking to play attractive football, that’s the norm any top club is expected to do. The problem was failing to pull it off.
Juventus have never been the beuatifuls. And never should the try to be. Their DNA is different.
They will never reach another CL-final again basing their football on so called pretty football. They cant compeet in that area.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventus have never been the beuatifuls. And never should the try to be. Their DNA is different.
They will never reach another CL-final again basing their football on so called pretty football. They cant compeet in that area.
Its not about dna.

Football is changing and juventus needs to change too, to adapt. The values that This club should keep are grinta and winning attitude. Those are the basis of This club.

What should not be tolerated is bullshit football, defensive play to the point of insanity and the negligence which This club has been managed in the last years

- - - Updated - - -

The Juve of Lippi begs to differ - we played some mesmerizing shit in those years.
Exactly. Some peeps try to force the agenda that we need to play ugly catenaccio to be juventus. Fuck that dinosaurio mentality.

The juventus from Lippi in the late 90s never embraced that mentality and played great, with great players too.

I repeat, times are changing and This team should adapt to them. We are not Madrid or barca, so please dont bring the tiki tala argument, but what This team is displaying week in week out for the last years is simply not aceptable. Way weaker teams seen to play better football. Its simply un aceptable.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Exactly. Some peeps try to force the agenda that we need to play ugly catenaccio to be juventus. Fuck that dinosaurio mentality.

The juventus from Lippi in the late 90s never embraced that mentality and played great, with great players too.

I repeat, times are changing and This team should adapt to them. We are not Madrid or barca, so please dont bring the tiki tala argument, but what This team is displaying week in week out for the last years is simply not aceptable. Way weaker teams seen to play better football. Its simply un aceptable.
Ive seen so many press conferences of Allegri after a ugly or lucky win with him saying “after all those years I still don’t know what playing good means”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think our team changed we are not longer the defensive force and we need to work with that. Only attacking with a specialty of motivating skills would work

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Its not about dna.

The values that This club should keep are grinta and winning attitude. Those are the basis of This club.
This and exactly this. Some players have it, some don't. But Allegri certainly doesn't, he's a happy times manager. Things get hard, the results suck and he says stupid things like
"i'm happy with my team, they played well" - literally after all those trash games against sampdoria, fiorentina and salernitana
"psg is unimportant, benfica counts" - proceeds to lose both
"we have a hard game against monza this weekend" - yes, hard to watch for us probably

He represents the pure opposite of winning mentality and grinta
Conte had it, now we need somebody else who emits it as well.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Disagree. Talent is why top teams like Real win... Whether it's Zidane or Ancelotti...
Notice they didn't win shit with the same squad but under lesser managers.

- - - Updated - - -

what beautiful? How about technical and clutch, to begin with?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our DNA is most definitely NOT what we are witnessing now - putrid football, inability to retain possession or recycle the ball, lack of movement, abysmal passing, defeatist attitude and retreating into our shell, especially once we're ahead, lack of fitness resulting in the team feeling gassed after 30 minutes.

There's no justifiable excuse to be playing like this - no heart, no desire, no hustle, no spirit, no fight. I swear if this same team took to the field today against Eastern Company, a team recently relegated to the Egyptian 2nd Division, we'd actually struggle to get a result and might even lose.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am curious what club DNA does City have?

I won’t even include their entire preriches history, when we watched them with Mancini and Pelegríni… did anyone foresee that City will be playing tiki taka football and dominating EPL for half a decade?

It’s taken for granted now that they play this style but we all saw them build this style season after season. Took time and money yes but it’s obviously doable since they did it.

Is Klopp style Liverpool their DNA? Or Rafa style?

it’s obviously doable we just hired freaking Sarri and Pirlo to do it when others hire Klopp and Pep

- - - Updated - - -

Also note that when Brendan Rogers failed to do it at Liverpool they upgraded to Klopp, they didn’t rehire Rafa and give him a 5 year contract. Ironically he too took them to 2 CL finals and actually won one and yet they didn’t return to him

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 60, Guests: 276)