out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
It’s very clear that he completely lost the plot. Max is nothing more than a washed up coach who can no longer overachieve at the high level. His ideology is obsolete while his interviews give zero faith or reassurance. What does he actually train the players on doing? The team has no identity. We’re so organized in every department.

Why does he convince players like Di Maria to join if he has no idea how to make the team perform. Why did people blame the player for only signing a 1 year contract? He has to protect himself from this kind of terror of a football. I don’t blame him, he’s a champion and he wants to win.

Allegri is clearly not the right captain for this ship. I’m glad that all of us fans are on the same page for once. All I hope is that the management has the balls to come out tomorrow and hand in their resignation, all of them; from AA to the coach and his assistant. Everyone should be held accountable for past years failures and the total state of despair that’s weighing down on this club. What a fucking shame.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Has this management really got the balls to sack him? Can they afford it? And let's say they did, based on the massive financial consequences that the sacking brings, will they make a poor decision as they did with pirlo and bring in someone cheaper?

I think allegri has them by the balls...unless old mate agnelli puts his hand in his pocket and pays for it with his pocket change then I just dont see anything changing.

We ain't getting a tuchel or zidane or any other foreigner...we will.bring in some cunt from a mid table team and hype him up.
I don’t think I’ve agreed with any post more than this in a long time

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not really about a new coach coming in and overnight fixing us because that's not happening

It's about a coach who has a fucking system, an IDEA on how he wants us to play

Can anybody honestly say we have even a basic gameplan after the last year and a bit? We're the worst team on the pitch 9/10 times and it's not even close. Our players have absolutely no movement, they can't press for shit, they stop dead every time they get the ball and look around as if playing together for the first time. I see absolutely no evidence of any coaching whatsoever.

I believe if we kept Allegri for the next 2 year we would by and large look exactly the same and because we're broke we ain't getting and maintaining a top 3 defence and midfield in Europe ever again lol

Too many clubs in more attractive leagues with deeper pockets now. So we best get a real coach to help us over achieve.
This is what I have been saying.

Play big bucks for someone like klopp who canfor sure overachieve and do not cheap it out with italian dinos. Good things will come naturally

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hash is a fraudulent fuck. He used to be a Juventus supporter and then went riding off into the sunset on some EPL dick - he can't and shouldn't be trusted.
This,

Fuck Hassh, he was fake melo right?

Fuck him

- - - Updated - - -

Was that the 4-0 berardi performance?
yup

- - - Updated - - -

Enraged Agnelli? :rofl: :howler:

Fuck that piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes sir. Such a shameless sack of shit.
This, he is a poser who cant fool us the legendary tuz veterans

rainhard

May 5, 2004
All I hear are excuses
Every time this man loses
Has a job cuz he's Italian
And Agnelli is his companion

Ran the club into the ground
We once used to be financially sound
The future is in serious doubt
And we have no financial clout
No need to be poetic, just spew that Arabic spat, it sounds better and make me hungry

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I think the 'Nucc might be the guy who sticks the dagger in his back, this will probably bring up memories of the first falling out
Of course nucci is with him.
If he's blind enough to start him every chance he gets then why wouldn't nucci not support him. Stability is key for him to not end up being a perennial bench warmer as he should be.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This,

Fuck Hassh, he was fake melo right?

Fuck him

- - - Updated - - -

yup

- - - Updated - - -

This, he is a poser who cant fool us the legendary tuz veterans
I remember fake melo as a poster here but I don’t know what he did. Looks like a few folks are mad at him? What happened?

Apr 12, 2004
It’s very clear that he completely lost the plot. Max is nothing more than a washed up coach who can no longer overachieve at the high level. His ideology is obsolete while his interviews give zero faith or reassurance. What does he actually train the players on doing? The team has no identity. We’re so organized in every department.

Why does he convince players like Di Maria to join if he has no idea how to make the team perform. Why did people blame the player for only signing a 1 year contract? He has to protect himself from this kind of terror of a football. I don’t blame him, he’s a champion and he wants to win.

Allegri is clearly not the right captain for this ship. I’m glad that all of us fans are on the same page for once. All I hope is that the management has the balls to come out tomorrow and hand in their resignation, all of them; from AA to the coach and his assistant. Everyone should be held accountable for past years failures and the total state of despair that’s weighing down on this club. What a fucking shame.
Good post.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The feeling after that 3-0 win against Barca was so legendary. We were gonna win the treble, Dybala was the next Del Piero, Pjanic best midfielder in the world, Sandro best left back in the world. Those were the days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 237)