out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
How much would it cost to sack this guy? We’re going to go out of the group of the CL for sure because it’s now completely out of our hands. No way will we beat PSG and it’s very unlikely we will beat Benfica if we can’t even beat them at home.

We also won’t finish top 4 under allegri, Roma, Napoli, Inter, Milan, Lazio and Atalanta are all better coaches and better run than us. The cost of this Allegri season will be huge money and take years to repair.

We tend not to sack mid season but we absolutely have to act now before this runs away with us. He’s absolutely not the man for a rebuild.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How much would it cost to sack this guy?
~42m gross i guess (he's on 7.5m + bonus, no way he'll achieve any bonus this season lol), unless there's that rumored and unconfirmed clause some journalists mentioned that would allow the club to terminate the contract at the end of the 2nd year and move on with a relatively low fee. in that case we should fully pay his wages for this season (~13.8m gross) and a termination fee

i can't see him finishing the season. he most probably lost the locker room. it's over.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Replace president Agnelli with Del Piero
Replace director Nedved with Cristiano Giuntoli
Replace coach Allegri with Di Zerbi, Italiano, Roger Schmidt or..

If we don't get three points in our next CL game, the season is over (we'll be out of CL). We then need to face the consequences and bring in a new leadership from management to training.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
~42m gross i guess (he's on 7.5m + bonus, no way he'll achieve any bonus this season lol), unless there's that rumored and unconfirmed clause some journalists mentioned that would allow the club to terminate the contract at the end of the 2nd year and move on with a relatively low fee. in that case we should fully pay his wages for this season (~13.8m gross) and a termination fee

i can't see him finishing the season. he most probably lost the locker room. it's over.
Spot on

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

It's unbelievable that that contract would have no protection for the club in it, especially considering how expendable coaches are.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We really need to do something. I worry about how much a coach like this is going to wreck invested talents like Dusan, who almost wishes he was back in Fiorentina now.

There are no quick fixes, but we at least need to position ourselves to salvage something next season. This season is pretty much a wash already if no changes are made, and it's only September.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We really need to do something. I worry about how much a coach like this is going to wreck invested talents like Dusan, who almost wishes he was back in Fiorentina now.

There are no quick fixes, but we at least need to position ourselves to salvage something next season. This season is pretty much a wash already if no changes are made, and it's only September.
This is the other problem, right now all of our investments are going down the drain because of the way we play

It's impossible that we look like a team that has never played together every game, every game for a year and a bit. It's so clear no one knows where they are supposed to be, where they are supposed to pass, how they are supposed to move, it's all just improvised and that can only get you so far. Who are we? What is our way of playing? These aren't questions we should be asking a year into his tenure.

It's one thing to be shit to watch but at least have a system of boring football and another to be shit to watch and still unsure of how we play.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This is the other problem, right now all of our investments are going down the drain because of the way we play

It's impossible that we look like a team that has never played together every game, every game for a year and a bit. It's so clear no one knows where they are supposed to be, where they are supposed to pass, how they are supposed to move, it's all just improvised and that can only get you so far. Who are we? What is our way of playing? These aren't questions we should be asking a year into his tenure.

It's one thing to be shit to watch but at least have a system of boring football and another to be shit to watch and still unsure of how we play.
The players are confused themselves, that's why they don't play for the coach anymore. I'm sure the locker room is against Allegri at this point.

Just stop the rot because it can get worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 63, Guests: 393)