out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
He has really became annoying. He is like a cancer. I think that also players lost their faith in him and they dont even want to perform on 100% anymore. This guy really lead us to this mess. Just like I said before, he is a scammer and that is his last club in his carier, thats why he dont want to resign.

On what drugs was agnelli to offer him 4y/9mill a year only pavelidiot nedved knows.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Elkanns and Exor have billions of dollars yet he says that. I wonder what sunk cost fallacy is in Italian.
I guess the Juve logic works differently.
They rather waste money in failures than spend in order to improve.
Allegri seems untouchable for some reason. We all know he should get sacked and I guess he knows it too but for some reason...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I had a dream... only to wake up and realize it didn't happen :angrymob:

aJRXdi3.jpg
The only problem is that pube face is no Thanos, more like Falos.

A nicer image would be The Great Agnelli, from beyond the grave, snapping everyone in management and coaching @ JJ from existence.

- - - Updated - - -

I already have the perfect name for De Zerbi - Da Zobri.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think the biggest problem here is even not Max but his fitness team, it's suspicious that our players are in such a bad condition. Maybe de ligt wanted to send us the message with his comments

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Anyone else refreshing their phone every so often looking for news that he is gone, when you know in all likelihood that it will not happen?
He’s not satisfied with killing the enthusiasm of any football fan watching his team play, killing his own players desire to play, he wants to stick around and make us a bigger laughing stock and embarrass the club further?

Just take your 75% severance pay and leave the sport altogether.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Loss to PSG fine, but did we give it a shot? Only a bit in the second half, poor attitude overall and definitely a chance missed. I watched Bayern and they had a bad game, Barcelona should've won and it's not everyday you get such an opportunity. Xavi couldn't do much more, Lewandowski had an off day but it was a solid performance. They played their game and didn't park the bus like we did against PSG. Napoli have been lucky in the CL so far, Liverpool were trash but Napoli still made their luck with their game plan. Why are we so spineless in comparison?

There is no excuse for losing to Benfica, we let them have all the possession after we scored and in the second half, Euromaxx shit the bed so we finished the game a total disorganised mess with Benfica messing up all their counters or it'd be humiliating.

Barcelona and Napoli will get found out in the knockouts which is where real quality shines and the minor coaching details are exposed. Their fans at least can be optimistic that given the chance, they could actually take advantage if given the opportunity.

We got exposed by Benfica and Salernitana. We don't even create scoring chances for me to be optimistic that we'll click one day and start stomping teams. Let's start with a new manager who's got a plan. Let him be an attacking coach and if he gets exposed in the CL, so be it. I want us to go out on our shield and not on a whimper because it'll build character. The fans also need hope that we can do something against top teams, there has to be some optimism but that only comes if we're set up we'll and have a game plan.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think the biggest problem here is even not Max but his fitness team, it's suspicious that our players are in such a bad condition. Maybe de ligt wanted to send us the message with his comments
Both have equally been a cancer in this 2nd stint. It's not like our medics were any good under previous coaches but it was still better than when Allegri and his staff have been at Juve all these years. Always a decimated squad except for the 14-15 season. Recruiting injury prone players doesn't help as well.

At Milan, it was the same thing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The job of whoever gave him that contract should be in immediate danger though.
we’re about to enter a true banter era.
No, we won't. The difference in class between this team and those Milan or inter teams will be clear when Pogba & Chiesa come back. Even Locatelli or Rabiot with Paredes in there will help.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Anyone else refreshing their phone every so often looking for news that he is gone, when you know in all likelihood that it will not happen?
He’s not satisfied with killing the enthusiasm of any football fan watching his team play, killing his own players desire to play, he wants to stick around and make us a bigger laughing stock and embarrass the club further?

Just take your 75% severance pay and leave the sport altogether.
I remember in his hay days when he was asked about playing good football, he arrogantly responded by saying that 'people that want attractive football need to go to a circus'

And then came the 'young players can't be trusted because they don't have maturity of a 28 year old' followed by 'our style of football have won 4 world cups'

It's because of mentality like this is why Serie A and the Italian NT is in the state it is currently. They haven't evolved with time and it feels like Allegri is the flag-bearer of anti-football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I remember in his hay days when he was asked about playing good football, he arrogantly responded by saying that 'people that want attractive football need to go to a circus'

And then came the 'young players can't be trusted because they don't have maturity of a 28 year old' followed by 'our style of football have won 4 world cups'

It's because of mentality like this why Serie A and the Italian NT is in the state it is currently. They haven't evolved with time and it feels like Allegri is the flag-bearer of anti-football.
Correct. And those are the warning signs that should have been heeded. Honestly, Allegri is pretty much the last coach on earth I would have chosen to lead us forward.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This might be true. But Max chooses those guys so it's on him anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 622)