out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is the other problem, right now all of our investments are going down the drain because of the way we play

It's impossible that we look like a team that has never played together every game, every game for a year and a bit. It's so clear no one knows where they are supposed to be, where they are supposed to pass, how they are supposed to move, it's all just improvised and that can only get you so far. Who are we? What is our way of playing? These aren't questions we should be asking a year into his tenure.

It's one thing to be shit to watch but at least have a system of boring football and another to be shit to watch and still unsure of how we play.
We are still suffering the financial hangover of mediocre players on free transfers that we had to bribe in fat salaries to come here. We don't need any more of that. And this situation is making it even worse.

We are fast becoming the Man United of Italy, in all the bad ways.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
There is a lot of tension according to Guardala sky
problem is mgmt can't escalate this and create bad blood between Juve and Allegri, we need to rationally come to a mutual decision with Allegri that has sensible conditions, Bene and Agnelli need to step up and manage this crisis with intelligence.

if we kick out Allegri with a bang we're flushing money down the toilet again, if he's humiliated and pissed off he'll collect every last cent of that mammoth contract.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yep for sure. They are definitely weighing this up.
I am really scared of the replacement, they are most likely to choose another terrible choice. People will say anyone is an improvement but this is not enough. While we do need improvement, we actually are in desperate need for someone capable of making the team function despite the mold above that will remain in the club.

Aug 2, 2005
Although we want him fired… Does anyone actually expect us to fire him??
50/50
It looks all Juve fans want him out..

common people memory lasts 3-4 days
If nothing happened Monza game will be up
If we win the next 2 matches comfortably and convincing performance.. probably he wont be sacked even if we lose CL R16

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A good 18 mins vs salernitana, a good 20 mins vs benfica thats 2 mins improvement each match.... by my estimate it'll take 35 more matches till we are good for 90 mins....

GTFO

- - - Updated - - -

50/50
It looks all Juve fans want him out..

common people memory lasts 3-4 days
If nothing happened Monza game will be up
If we win the next 2 matches comfortably and convincing performance.. probably he wont be sacked even if we lose CL R16

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
He won't be on the bench vs monza due to the red card. Thank God

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Sportmediaset mentions De Zerbi as Allegri's replacement. It's not so obvious he's axed but surely they started to look around.
De Zerbi is cheap. Is he good for Juve ? Can he work with the current set of players or does he need specific players for his system to work ?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
De Zerbi is cheap. Is he good for Juve ? Can he work with the current set of players or does he need specific players for his system to work ?
4231 mostly, sometimes 433.

For either we're missing capable fullbacks and wingers IMO. Cuadrado is a sub at best at this point and Kostic is more of a wingback than a winger. Fullbacks scream mediocrity, nothing new.

Being desperate to see Allegri go and at the same time being realistic, I'd gladly give De Zerbi a chance. It'll be difficult to turn this around but we can still qualify for the next year's CL if changes are done asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 389)