out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Has this management really got the balls to sack him? Can they afford it? And let's say they did, based on the massive financial consequences that the sacking brings, will they make a poor decision as they did with pirlo and bring in someone cheaper?

I think allegri has them by the balls...unless old mate agnelli puts his hand in his pocket and pays for it with his pocket change then I just dont see anything changing.

We ain't getting a tuchel or zidane or any other foreigner...we will.bring in some cunt from a mid table team and hype him up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Has this management really got the balls to sack him? Can they afford it? And let's say they did, based on the massive financial consequences that the sacking brings, will they make a poor decision as they did with pirlo and bring in someone cheaper?

I think allegri has them by the balls...unless old mate agnelli puts his hand in his pocket and pays for it with his pocket change then I just dont see anything changing.

We ain't getting a tuchel or zidane or any other foreigner...we will.bring in some cunt from a mid table team and hype him up.
And thats why agnelli needs to be held accountable for all this and go too. He's gambled too much with this club over the last few years and every move has back fired

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
so glad i canceled my juve subscription and miss games now lol.

but happy to see b81 waste his time and his health watching juve lol
He wasn't the only one. :-(

- - - Updated - - -

And thats why agnelli needs to be held accountable for all this and go too. He's gambled too much with this club over the last few years and every move has back fired
Bringing Allegri back wasn't a gamble, he was seen as a safe bet by most. Personally I preferred someone else but we all thought he couldn't do much worse than Pirlo, and here we are. I don't blame him for Allegri other than handing him a big contract.

Sarri was bizarre and undoubtedly he deserves the blame.

Pirlo was stupid as well, ballsy but stupid, he did the right thing to remove him and his predecessor.

I don't know what's wrong with this club, but it really needs a change of Identity.

Last edited:

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010

Yeah, judging from management's recent track record in hiring coaches, it's a huge risk. But I think they might actually do it after tonight's dismal showing. They must understand the concept of sunk cost fallacy, and it's clear Allegri can't keep the ship afloat until our impact players return from injury in the winter. If they decide stay with him we're for sure out of the CL at the group stage and probably not going to finish top 4 in Serie A. That's way more expensive than terminating Allegri's contract.

Hopefully they learned their lesson and sign the next coach to a shorter deal so they don't play themselves again.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He has to go in the morning. The guy has lost the fans and clearly the dressing room has gone as well. Players aren’t playing for him, there’s no instruction on the pitch whatsoever.

I love what he achieved in his first stint but he’s been an aberration during his second stint. We’re going to lose the season if we carry on with him. What a stupid idea to give a 4 year contract out.

Agnelli needs to follow him out of the door as both are completely incompetent

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That is absolutely not true. At no point tonight were we intentionally sitting back and defending. They could not breathe after 15 minutes, went from mistake to mistake, shit their pants under every bit of pressure.
Those first 15 minutes were incredible but you always had that sensation we would sit back again and become mere spectators as it happened so many times during the last year. Hindsight is 20/20 but his 2nd spell shouldnt have happened. Its been one disappointment after another since he returned. My only worry now is the next coach being even worse. I have no hope for the remaining of the season. The team looks broken.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Actively wanting Juve to lose should be a bannable offense imo, especially if you do it every game.

What we've been trying to tell you is that actively supporting Allegri is actively wanting Juve to lose but you wouldnt hear it

- - - Updated - - -

He uses the same template answers week in week out.
This is embarrassing
You watched him use the same template but you didnt see it

- - - Updated - - -

I think we're too shit for Conte, let alone Zidane lol.
Nothing is too shit for Conte he loves shit clubs. Spurs and before that Inter. Even his stints with Juve and Chelsea were because the clubs were in shit state when he took over.

True for Zidane. Guy coached only Madrid and won 3 CLs back to back.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Those first 15 minutes were incredible but you always had that sensation we would sit back again and become mere spectators as it happened so many times during the last year. Hindsight is 20/20 but his 2nd spell shouldnt have happened. Its been one disappointment after another since he returned. My only worry now is the next coach being even worse. I have no hope for the remaining of the season. The team looks broken.
The thing is.. he always do this even at his first stint.. play good early game then sit back waiting to get fucked..

I get it if its already at least 2-0 or playing against top teams.. but against friggen small teams.. unacceptable

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The problem is that Jj fans may watch matches but certainly don’t understand them.

He’s not getting fired bc of several reasons like Agnelli’s ego, financial constraints, lack of Italians looking for jobs, etc.
Yeah sadly there is no viable Italian option either to takeover right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 445)