out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This is based on what Agresti said

I dont buy this rumour seems super far fetched. Even if true, while I do think Conte would fix us and bring us back to Serie A dominance... I am not sure I want another repeat it feels like living in the past. Whats next after Conte we hire Sarri and Pirlo again? UTD to bring SAF back out of retirement?

Fixing the relationship with Conte and Del Piero would be good ofc but not necessarily re-hire past coaches. I bet it wouldnt take long before they have a bust up again if Conte and Agnelli return to working together.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I dont buy this rumour seems super far fetched. Even if true, while I do think Conte would fix us and bring us back to Serie A dominance... I am not sure I want another repeat it feels like living in the past. Whats next after Conte we hire Sarri and Pirlo again? UTD to bring SAF back out of retirement?

Fixing the relationship with Conte and Del Piero would be good ofc but not necessarily re-hire past coaches. I bet it wouldnt take long before they have a bust up again if Conte and Agnelli return to working together.
We might make it work if they can both fuck each others wives without the other guy knowing...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Imagine Ciro Ferrara and Paolo Monteiro coaching the adults and kids together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 166)