out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don’t think it’s impossible or necessarily a mistake but in hindsight, definitely looks like signing Ronaldo and going for a style change was the big mistake without having the funds and the top coach available to pull it off. Zidane was probably the one coach that would have suited the team to a degree, but even then better signings and more funds would have been needed. In hindsight would have preferred after 2017-18 that we realize that was the last hurrah for an aging team, especially midfield and start working on strengthening the midfield and wide positions with strong, young players instead of going all in with Ronaldo. And if Allegri didn’t continue his success, then replace him with a suitable coach.
Can't disagree there. The idea was sound but we didn't make the right choices.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No I don’t think so. There is playing well and loosing, playing badly but with fight and loosing - then there has been this season, no fight organisation strategy fronts etc and loosing.

Ironically not everything is black and white.
It post definitely is imo. And that's why winning is all that matters. The rest is pure subjective bullshit to please the hippies. I love a thrilling 90min backs-to-the-wall 1-0 victory any day of the day.

What I do agree on is the spirit and fight. It should always be the bare minimum for a club with our history.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Peak Bayern or Germany, yes please.
It's all in the head. Any philosophy is successful if the players are willing to die on the pitch. Fix their heads and then everything else will fix itself automatically. But need to fix the club culture, management culture to get there.

Peak Germany style would have been a napkin drawing if Schweinsteiger didn't run 15.3 km in the final among others. Even players we have established as lazy bums such as Götze, Kroos, Müller were amongst the top runners.

JJ really needs any movie character that was ever played by Samuel L. Jackson on the sidelines to yell at players 24/7

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's all in the head. Any philosophy is successful if the players are willing to die on the pitch. Fix their heads and then everything else will fix itself automatically. But need to fix the club culture, management culture to get there.

Peak Germany style would have been a napkin drawing if Schweinsteiger didn't run 15.3 km in the final among others. Even players we have established as lazy bums such as Götze, Kroos, Müller were amongst the top runners.

JJ really needs any movie character that was ever played by Samuel L. Jackson on the sidelines to yell at players 24/7
Pogba is a good start

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's so easy when you have Lichtsteiner and Evra, drive, football intelligence and presence. Compared to Alex Sandro and De Sciglio, laziness, stupidity and ability to disappear in daylight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 333)