out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Does he really not look good or is it just revisionism as usual? I’ll probably choose the latter.
He’s the worst player and the only reason of our failure.

I wonder how it would look the Venn diagram of those who looks for excuses to justify Pipa’s deal and those who thinks MDL is a bad player

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He’s the worst player and the only reason of our failure.

I wonder how it would look the Venn diagram of those who looks for excuses to justify Pipa’s deal and those who thinks MDL is a bad player
I would probably do a SWOT analysis and just list the W with him being young and “not Italian” and call it good anal.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This thread will be great when the season starts. I can't wait!

Good news is we'll have so many new faces on the team who'll be fun to analyze

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does he really not look good or is it just revisionism as usual? I’ll probably choose the latter.
Doesn't look as good as expected, but it's easy to forget his age. He might be brilliant when he is 27 or 28 but he was never going to be here then anyway, not a chance.

The issue with him is simple, if he wants to leave he goes, the club never held anyone back in that position.

What I don't see from him is marked improvement, he doesn't look significantly better now than the 19 year old at Ajax. And when you're playing in a so-called defensive team it should be easier to stand out as a defender. Ok, he's not exactly playing under Conte's Juve but who honestly didn't expect more from him?

To me he was an investment on both the financial and technical side, we knew we'd at least get our money back if he was either not great or wanted to leave. Best case scenario would have been him actually playing very well and we could have gotten well over €100m for him.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The squad is surely moulding into more of a Allegri team, and in fact more of a actual top team overall, one with a know-how about it because you can’t challenge for silverware with players that can’t beat their man or can’t see the easiest of line breaking passes, the experience and creativity of players like Di Maria and Pogba will fit in well with the freedom provided to them by Allegri.

The prospect of connecting them together with a fit Chiesa and in-form Vlahovic is going to be a force to be reckoned with for any opponents, and not only in Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

However let’s just make sure we fix that back line as well tho. :D

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Considering the narrative it is pretty easy to write the analysis already now. It is that predictable.
"Not his fault! Its the players! Di Maria was overrated anyway! Give him better players next summer!". You're right, its all too predictable

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Oh right. I forgot. It's always the management not providing good players. So Chiesa, Vlahovic, Di Maria, Pogba and possibly Zaniolo aren't good enough. And it will be managements fault when we defend 1-0 lead against Cesena.
Yes, now that you mentioned it I don't think anyone has ever blamed Allegri for anything around these parts lmao

Yes, the team will be very good, that doesn't mean the coach will be to blame for everything that comes. Because good players have never underperformed, missed chances or conceded goals. Ofc next season Juve must win, but the sheer confidence in absolute terms of 'the only reason WILL BE Allegri' is just hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 132)