out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
@maxi shitting on Allegri for this team missing chance after chance (23 shots attempted, multiple open goals missed) while defending Cunte for losing 1-0 at home to Brighton without having a single shot on goal and only 5 attempts in 90 minutes. Can’t make this shit up. :rofl:
Oh bless, he's already mentioned me AND he's brought up Conte to deflect. Charming. While youre here, show me where I defended Conte's performance today

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Honestly, this is just inexcusable. Not beating Bologna in these circumstances at home is embarrassing at all levels and it's not a one off game at this point.
Yeah. It was awful. He needs to get these players heads sorted. Half of them are just not giving effort on the pitch. Zero motivation shown. And that’s part of his job. Solidify top 4, hopefully win Coppa, and then replace a half-dozen of these zombies in the summer and if Max can’t get us to scudetto winning level next year, time to move on again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He subbed the whole defense :howler: :rofl:

If he fails to mount a serious title challenge next season and reach the CL QFs, he can GTFO! He's had this whole year to fuck around with the team and got some reinforcements in January. If he still plays this archaic outdated brand of football with the same shitty results come next summer, then he can fuck off.

Like I said, he's starting to look more and more like Allgrisaurus or Minimilano Failegri with each passing week, and less like the Allegri of old.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The only reason I am willing to somehow forgive him for this shit is that we played without a midfield. He better hope Roma doesn't win on Monday because I can totally see us shit our pants.

Apr 29, 2006
The horror against 9 man Bologna was something of a historical moment for Juventus. Nevermind its the end of the season, nevermind the importance of the match, the difference in wages and the fact the opposition coach is in a hospital.

Allegri is done for me. At the end of the game I was jumping up and down just like Nedved. Don't need this sxit.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
cuadrado missed a shot on open goal, danilo had two close shots, how is it the coach who's not winning?

ah, it's lancelot. nevermind.
The coach has instructed them to defend against 13th in Serie A. 55 minutes of defending 0:0.
Do you really believe Juve can't outplay Bologna at home? Did you see how things changed after their goal? Why did we need to wait this to happen to change our gameplay?

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 95)