out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
One of my all time favourite coaches. I didn't expect us to qualify but this is too embarassing. Needs to go after the season. The problem is it's very unlikely we can get a good replacement.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Embarrassing last 15 minutes. This team is so mentally weak and soft. Collapses with any sign of adversity for three straight years now. And right now part of that is on Allegri. If he can’t fix it, need to find someone who can. Ship out a half dozen players this summer and sort this shit out and if he can’t get the mentality sorted then, time for him to go too.
Because he didn’t sub any players to make the final push. Villarreal had nothing, subbed 3 players and started pushing a little bit which resulted in a penalty.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It was a good match. Should have scored, surely. Extremely unlucky but that's football. For me, he blew it with the pussy job in the 1st leg because now Villareal can sit back and play the way they did today. If we win the 1st leg, they cannot.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Yeah, how are allegri buttlickers gonna defend this shitshow?

Yes our xG was solid and we should have buried at least one. Not his fault.
But our nonexistant gameplan is his fault.
Our terrible defensive record is his fault.
A shitty "calma calma, don't try anything too fancy" mentality is his fault.

The sooner we get rid of him the better

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
To the people asking for subs did you see our bench. This team is mentally weak, will collapse at the slightest hint of adversity, whether that's on allegri or not I don't know, but as far as i am concerned he did everything he could to set us up to win we just choked like we usually do. Sorry but not putting this on max.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Really tough pill to swallow but luck is just not there in champions League
my question is can we call it luck if we suck every year? this is 3rd year in row we exit in 16 round, and 5th year in a row we exit in quarter final stage or earlier. only in 1 out of last 5 CL seasons did we make it to quarter final and that was thanks to Ronaldo basically going god mode.

at what point do we admit we need a shift in mentality from italian coaches?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 208)