out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If he kept the same formation, Dybala for Morata. He also could have switched formations halfway through the second half to catch Villarreal off guard - Berna for Arthur for example. He had options. He just waited until it was too late. Allegri deserves blame here.
How many minutes does dybala have in his legs? And he did bring in berna. Bro we have no one in the bench.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was clear that we didn't have the options to change the game and needed someone to come on to do that. Let's be honest there was one player on the bench capable of changing the game and that was Dybala, who clearly isn't fit.

Kean, Berna, Chiellini, Pellegrini or Miretti were not going to change the game for the better.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I am more worried about the mentality of the players really going one nil down due to Rugani brain fart moment and we totally collapse if real Madrid was in the same situation they would have won it.
But that's been the case for ages now. That's why i said not sure id blame allegri for this, some will and i understand it, but it's not clear cut.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Tonight Juve got the initiative but they were utterly surprised and did not know what to do with. This happened because we were used to be outplayed every single game and against Villarreal we did not know how to switch gears. Saving energy for 8 months and still collapsed when it mattered the most. Allegri style.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
kindly go fuck yourself, you braindead imbecile. enjoy the loss like you always do.

that being said, this was a good first half and a terrible meltdown after rugani's mistake. mental preparation is obviously part of the coach's job, so the defeat is on allegri too.

my mantra has been the same for 2 years: fix the squad.
He should’ve reacted quicker when we clearly weren’t creating shit. At that point in the match we were tired, lethargic and uninspired. Anyone could see we need some fresh legs and new ideas but Allegri. Fucking Emery made 3 changes in a matter of minutes.

I don’t blame him for those missed chances. Our players fucked that up but he deserves some of the blame for not doing HIS part of the job.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
To think some people expect him to be our Alex Ferguson. Not in a million years. And now what do we do? Fire him with 27m to pay in compensation, while paying a new coach?
This management is deluded and its thanks to Agnelli

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
It was clear that we didn't have the options to change the game and needed someone to come on to do that. Let's be honest there was one player on the bench capable of changing the game and that was Dybala, who clearly isn't fit.

Kean, Berna, Chiellini, Pellegrini or Miretti were not going to change the game for the better.
With subs at least they brought more energy. It was pretty clear some of the starting 11 already gassed

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Won’t blame him.
Won’t blame his predecessors either.

This club needs a reset, and a massive one at that. Not just that involes a few squad and management changes.

It’s natural to decline after a decade of dominance, but this is becoming a shitshow. There frankly isn’t any excuse for how this club capitulates in Europe so often. You could bring back a European master like Ancelotti and even his Juve 2.0 would get beaten by second tier teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)