out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
you should simply go full circle and state that we can always fully ignore the squad and it's only the coaches and the coaches only who achieve the result. dacdics above all. that would somehow explain most of your posts lately.

i wonder how sarri would have dealt with ronaldo leaving after the first match and learning that the replacement is his majesty moise kean the 1st. idem for pirlo. i think i have an idea about how conte would have handled it: he'd quit on the spot.

i also wonder if coaches can lose some of their mojo, does it apply for posters too.
Look mate, here are the facts.

Pirlo 4th place, 78 points. 77 goals, 38 against.
Allegri on pace for.. 4th place. 71 points. 57 goals, 33 against.

I replied to the poster who said Allegri steadied the ship. The ship seems the same to me, or even worse. We have no wins this year vs any of Inter, Milan, Napoli or Atalanta and STILL could be in for the title based on better results vs. the inferior teams. You can disagree if you like, I know we'll never agree.

He has Vlahovic now, there are no excuses. He enters every single match with MINIMUM the two best players on the pitch. Vlahovic and De Ligt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Look mate, here are the facts.

Pirlo 4th place, 78 points. 77 goals, 38 against.
Allegri on pace for.. 4th place. 71 points. 57 goals, 33 against.

I replied to the poster who said Allegri steadied the ship. The ship seems the same to me, or even worse. We have no wins this year vs any of Inter, Milan, Napoli or Atalanta and STILL could be in for the title based on better results vs. the inferior teams. You can disagree if you like, I know we'll never agree.

He has Vlahovic now, there are no excuses. He enters every single match with MINIMUM the two best players on the pitch. Vlahovic and De Ligt.
Once again. Completely ignoring the state of our squad :lol:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I remember when Chelsea had the worst squad ever with Lampard. Then they all suddenly became good.

Vlahovic just had his first match all season without an attempt on goal. Against Spezia. It's Vlahovic who suddenly declined.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nah. I apply the same standards across the board. Pirlo gets no time, then Allegri gets no time. Fair is fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri won the league with Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur in the top 5 of his CMs. The 2nd was Matuidi who was MLS the next season and the 1st was Pjanic who retired at Barca (well he was retired at Juve, that's why we used Bentancur there).

And he was a horrible coach who got fired after one season. Sarri had fucking pneumonia for the first month. Was busy smoking in a hospital room probably. The players didn't even listen to him because he has the most disgusting personality imaginable. Still won the league. Max is fighting for 4th but is great? Acknowledge the double standards, is all I ask.

We literally have evidence of this Juventus with these shit players PUMPING goals past teams when they play aggressive. So if Allegri had that mentality vs. the minnows we'd be in for the Scudetto. Instead we dropped points uselessly.

Like, you guys realize it's about 2 or 3 matches separating us from the title right?
Did you forget that Sarri had arguably the greatest goalscorer of all time and a fit Paulo Dybala who had an MVP season to bail him out constantly? regardless of performance that kind of firepower basically meant the rest of the team just had to not implode defensively and we could still beat most of Serie A Did you also forget that Lazio were neck & neck with us, arguably the better side, until they Covid happened and they never recovered. Cause I think you forgot

Go back and rewatch highlights from that season with Ronaldo leaping 9 feet in the air and Dybala scoring worldies but yea it was Sarri and his superior attacking tactics

Once again, I invite you to justify our limp dicked effort against Lyon under Sarri as well. For all of our recent, dissappointing, CL exits that one was by far the most pathetic. Even Pirlo's effort against Porto was much better

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I remember when Chelsea had the worst squad ever with Lampard. Then they all suddenly became good.

Vlahovic just had his first match all season without an attempt on goal. Against Spezia. It's Vlahovic who suddenly declined.
You’re hopeless. I won’t waste any more time with you. Keep crying about Allegri because he will be here for a while.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One guy, one game, might not be a good arguement. Especially not if it's a win.
He’s also completely ignoring that the chances in the box ended up with Morty that match. Morty scored and had 5 attempts at goal. That’s what happens when we have two CFs on the pitch. Sometimes the chances are going to end up with Morty instead of Vlahovic.

If Morty had only 1 attempt or something, it’d be a different story, but he had 5 shots, 4 within the box in prime scoring locations.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i appreciate his effort, but i can't care anymore. too many obvious logical fallacies to even bother. but at least jager agrees, which alone should be alarming for mike too.

anyway, the bottom line is surely something to remember: the potential of juventus is one of the rare constants of the universe, so logically only the coach and his tactics defines the results. fuck context and nuances, but at least this is something we can surely use for any future evaluations.

SAD

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's 11th of March and I'm actually fascinated that we're still in all competitions.

We're still running even for Scudetto despite all the troubles:

- Disorganized team of headless chickens Pirlo left us with
- Ronaldo leaving on the last days of Mercato
- Starting GK costing us points
- Too many pussy players
- Too many injured key players (mainly Dybala and Chiesa) etc.

In September I was probably ok with us finishing 4th in Serie A and making it past the group stage in CL, while we were consolidating and preparing for 2022/2023 season.

But it could even be more then that.

Forza Allegri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 243)