out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Awfully quiet in here. If we had drawn or lost there would be a couple dozen posts already :lol3:
I know, always is when we get a result. Let me make up for it.

Boring match managed by the old grandad who is stuck in the past playing defensive football from the1960s. Bailed out again by a penalty and own goal.

I wish we played more like samp

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Im one of the mad.

Ive missed the last couple of matches, honestly not had interest in watching our archaic football against the bottom of Serie A, after not having missed many games for almost 20 years.

Are there any progress to see on the field, in these games, or are we just threading water and recently managed to steal the 3 points? Is the defense "fixed" this time and are we good to go against the top teams, including Villarreal next?

Asking the dacdical experts and Allegri gospels in here

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know, always is when we get a result. Let me make up for it.

Boring match managed by the old grandad who is stuck in the past playing defensive football from the1960s. Bailed out again by a penalty and own goal.

I wish we played more like samp
We already play like Samp, except we are better organized around our 18.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Im one of the mad.

Ive missed the last couple of matches, honestly not had interest in watching our archaic football against the bottom of Serie A, after not having missed many games for almost 20 years.

Are there any progress to see on the field, in these games, or are we just threading water and recently managed to steal the 3 points? Is the defense "fixed" this time and are we good to go against the top teams, including Villarreal next?

Asking the dacdical experts and Allegri gospels in here
Wow I thought it was written by jager but then I realized it is his twin brother singus with the same thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 324)