out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i missed this like lion misses matches.

so tuz is completely rewriting history and say that even the 2015 squad had no identity, we just kept switching tactics and wanted to spoil the fun for the opposition team.

fucking hell :rofl:

LION
to be fair it's not tuz just me saying this. and i am right

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There is a dream with you, a ladyboy with a Godzilla dong and a dildo :klin: :b81:
Go on.

- - - Updated - - -

i missed this like lion misses matches.

so tuz is completely rewriting history and say that even the 2015 squad had no identity, we just kept switching tactics and wanted to spoil the fun for the opposition team.

fucking hell :rofl:

LION
Conte playing high pressing football. Maybe in the first title winning season.

Guy invented the "soak up pressure" shit.

Everyone and their grandmothers were tired of his static 352 and the 1000 passes between Chiello, Barza, Bonucci and Buffon.

But apparently he's some coach who let's play beautiful football lol.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Go on.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone and their grandmothers were tired of his static 352 and the 1000 passes between Chiello, Barza, Bonucci and Buffon.

but i didn't mention beatififul football.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Go on.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. I recall many complaining about conte even when he brought us back to the top. Then allegri joined, which most thought was a shit move by the club, then he changed it around and we won scudettos and went far in the CL..then many started complaining again about him. The we had two hack coaches, everyone complained...allegri returns, he helps steady the ship, even with a depleted team, many still complain...

Don't get me wrong, I miss the way we played and won back in the mid to late 90s but that ain't gonna happen until we fix this team.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Agree. I recall many complaining about conte even when he brought us back to the top. Then allegri joined, which most thought was a shit move by the club, then he changed it around and we won scudettos and went far in the CL..then many started complaining again about him. The we had two hack coaches, everyone complained...allegri returns, he helps steady the ship, even with a depleted team, many still complain...

Don't get me wrong, I miss the way we played and won back in the mid to late 90s but that ain't gonna happen until we fix this team.
So we had two hack coaches that won the Scudetto and came 4th. And it's Allegri that righted the ship by... fighting.. for 4th?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
So we had two hack coaches that won the Scudetto and came 4th. And it's Allegri that righted the ship by... fighting.. for 4th?
There’s a six letter word which you may or may not have heard of. It’s called nuance. Our team has gradually become worse and worse over the last few years under the disastrous direction of Paratici. This was always going to a season of transition, especially after Ronaldo left. We had no real goalscorer in our team with Dybala and Chiesa struggling with fitness issues. Now that we have Vlahovic, I do expect us to score more goals, but with our absences in midfield and attack it will still be difficult.
Has Allegri done an exceptional job? No, he hasn’t. I expected more from him. But he has done a good job at fixing the defense, since that is the only way our low scoring team could get results.
However, people like you never acknowledge these issues because you think in a tribalistic and Neanderthal way- Allegri bad, Bielsa good. Defense bad, offense good.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea its not like Allegri's plans got jacked when CR7 left at the last second and the club replaced with Kean who has been utterly useless. Didn't Alen say, post first 4 rounds, we actually have acquired the most points of any team in Serie A despite losing CR7 at the last minute?

Basically Maxx has come in after 3 years of Tici destroying the squad and 2 years of terrible coaches, then lost Ronaldo last second, and took four competitive matches to make us the most consistent team in the league again?

Oh and that's with losing our best player Chiesa for more than half the season, losing dybala frequently and now he has lost mckennie. At the end of the day, this season was never going to be pretty, regardless of who was appointed manager, but, somehow, Maxx is still salvaging this season points wise even as our best players drop like flies to injury and he is left starting Rabiot and Arthur.

There isn't any manager who would have been a better choice for this season you've just gone full high pressing 4-3-3 purist but even your boy Sarri was the head of our most pathetic of the string of early CL knockouts. That team was impotent as fuck in Europe. Allegedly, we need to be more progressive to succeed there but Sarriventus folded like a lawn chair.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There’s a six letter word which you may or may not have heard of. It’s called nuance. Our team has gradually become worse and worse over the last few years under the disastrous direction of Paratici. This was always going to a season of transition, especially after Ronaldo left. We had no real goalscorer in our team with Dybala and Chiesa struggling with fitness issues. Now that we have Vlahovic, I do expect us to score more goals, but with our absences in midfield and attack it will still be difficult.
Has Allegri done an exceptional job? No, he hasn’t. I expected more from him. But he has done a good job at fixing the defense, since that is the only way our low scoring team could get results.
However, people like you never acknowledge these issues because you think in a tribalistic and Neanderthal way- Allegri bad, Bielsa good. Defense bad, offense good.
Nah. I apply the same standards across the board. Pirlo gets no time, then Allegri gets no time. Fair is fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea its not like Allegri's plans got jacked when CR7 left at the last second and the club replaced with Kean who has been utterly useless. Didn't Alen say, post first 4 rounds, we actually have acquired the most points of any team in Serie A despite losing CR7 at the last minute?

Basically Maxx has come in after 3 years of Tici destroying the squad and 2 years of terrible coaches, then lost Ronaldo last second, and took four competitive matches to make us the most consistent team in the league again?

Oh and that's with losing our best player Chiesa for more than half the season, losing dybala frequently and now he has lost mckennie. At the end of the day, this season was never going to be pretty, regardless of who was appointed manager, but, somehow, Maxx is still salvaging this season points wise even as our best players drop like flies to injury and he is left starting Rabiot and Arthur.

There isn't any manager who would have been a better choice for this season you've just gone full high pressing 4-3-3 purist but even your boy Sarri was the head of our most pathetic of the string of early CL knockouts. That team was impotent as fuck in Europe. Allegedly, we need to be more progressive to succeed there but Sarriventus folded like a lawn chair.
Sarri won the league with Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur in the top 5 of his CMs. The 2nd was Matuidi who was MLS the next season and the 1st was Pjanic who retired at Barca (well he was retired at Juve, that's why we used Bentancur there).

And he was a horrible coach who got fired after one season. Sarri had fucking pneumonia for the first month. Was busy smoking in a hospital room probably. The players didn't even listen to him because he has the most disgusting personality imaginable. Still won the league. Max is fighting for 4th but is great? Acknowledge the double standards, is all I ask.

We literally have evidence of this Juventus with these shit players PUMPING goals past teams when they play aggressive. So if Allegri had that mentality vs. the minnows we'd be in for the Scudetto. Instead we dropped points uselessly.

Like, you guys realize it's about 2 or 3 matches separating us from the title right?

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Nah. I apply the same standards across the board. Pirlo gets no time, then Allegri gets no time. Fair is fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri won the league with Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur in the top 5 of his CMs. The 2nd was Matuidi who was MLS the next season and the 1st was Pjanic who retired at Barca (well he was retired at Juve, that's why we used Bentancur there).

And he was a horrible coach who got fired after one season. Sarri had fucking pneumonia for the first month. Was busy smoking in a hospital room probably. The players didn't even listen to him because he has the most disgusting personality imaginable. Still won the league. Max is fighting for 4th but is great? Acknowledge the double standards, is all I ask.

We literally have evidence of this Juventus with these shit players PUMPING goals past teams when they play aggressive. So if Allegri had that mentality vs. the minnows we'd be in for the Scudetto. Instead we dropped points uselessly.

Like, you guys realize it's about 2 or 3 matches separating us from the title right?
You are aware that the squad has not only aged but declined in quality since Sarri took over? Sarri inherited a beast of a team, he underperformed. Pirlo inherited a team in decline and he struggled for a top 4 position.

Allegri then inherited a poor team and lost its best player. You say fair is fair but how is what Allegri inherited in any way better than what Sarri inherited or Pirlo inherited? It’s not remotely comparable, those two coaches inherited teams that had won the league

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you should simply go full circle and state that we can always fully ignore the squad and it's only the coaches and the coaches only who achieve the result. dacdics above all. that would somehow explain most of your posts lately.

i wonder how sarri would have dealt with ronaldo leaving after the first match and learning that the replacement is his majesty moise kean the 1st. idem for pirlo. i think i have an idea about how conte would have handled it: he'd quit on the spot.

i also wonder if coaches can lose some of their mojo, does it apply for posters too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our coach and management went through the entire mercato and preseason planning on having Ronaldo as the star of our attack. Whatever tactics we had planned for the season would be geared towards getting the ball to Ronaldo in scoring positions… and then we lost him and brought in Moise Kean, who is not a similar type of attacker on the slightest, both in style and obviously quality, and somehow that’s not supposed to effect anything. Lol good joke

Alzheimer’s Allegri meets Dementia MikeM

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

You hit a nerve or two saying it like it is. Fucking up all our h2hs and continue to park that double decker bus against minnows even at home is steadying the ship get with the program. Now it's apparently duo to bad preseason planning, Pirlo would know all about that.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No matter how much we “fix” this team that right there is never ever gonna happen again. Most world class talent, and we’re not talking about the forever promises Pogbas and Hazards of the world but the legendary players were in Italy.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
It's kinda funny because these are the same folk who were saying back in September, well after Ronaldo left, that Scudetto was the expectation for this season. Now all of a sudden the goalposts have been moved.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Sarris most used XI in the league was:
Szczesny; Cuads, Bonucci, De Ligt, AS; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi, Rabiot; Dybala, Ronaldo. Next up Higuain, Danilo, Berna, Ramsey
Pirlo had:
Szczesny; Cuads, Bonucci, De Ligt, Danilo; Chiesa, Rabiot, Bentancur, Kulu; Ronaldo, Morata. Next up AS, McK, Chiellini, Arthur, Dybala, Ramsey

Players with 1000+ minutes in the league^^^, both have another 4 players each with 500+ minutes. As you can see, more rotation and more thinkering from Pirlo, especially in midfield, also in part because he lost 2 starters who were integral for the past 3 years.

Allegri has inherited a dysfunctional team and has a lot of work to do. So far he's used:
Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, AS; Cuads, McK, Locatelli, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata. Next up: Berna

These are the players that have played 1000+ minutes. There is also Chiellini 944, Chiesa 868, MDS 788, Kean 757, Pellegrini 705, Arthur 631, Rugani 555. We just got Vlahovic and Zakaria and lost Kulu 759, and Bentancur 1155.

We are deep into a transition period, no point comparing to previous seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)