out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Question: If we fail to win any trophy and dont get a top 4 finish, would you stick with him for next season?

I would, but give him a wc cm and lb.
No top4 and no trophies is street for me, especially if there's no improvement in our game from here until the end of the season. That would mean he succeeded at nothing throughout the whole year of being in charge.

This also has to be put in a broader context. No top4 means we need to make drastic cuts in this squad, so the management won't bring any better players. Try to imagine Allegri next year with an even more downsized squad, if he can't get anything out of this one. This is a downward spiral trend with no way back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No top4 and no trophies is street for me, especially if there's no improvement in our game from here until the end of the season. That would mean he succeeded at nothing throughout the whole year of being in charge.

This also has to be put in a broader context. No top4 means we need to make drastic cuts in this squad, so the management won't bring any better players. Try to imagine Allegri next year with an even more downsized squad, if he can't get anything out of this one. This is a downward spiral trend with no way back.
ok you are being way to harsh. clearly you don't see the genius of rabiot sandro partnership

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No trophies is almost certain. I don't really care about the Coppa. Top 4 is a huge deal though.

I think we need to acknowledge how unbalanced the squad is, how poor the mids are and the injury issues. We've had a couple of good transfer windows but the squad needs more.

I'd give him another season no matter what and reassess in the winter. This is a rebuild and should be given more time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No trophies is almost certain. I don't really care about the Coppa. Top 4 is a huge deal though.

I think we need to acknowledge how unbalanced the squad is, how poor the mids are and the injury issues. We've had a couple of good transfer windows but the squad needs more.

I'd give him another season no matter what and reassess in the winter. This is a rebuild and should be given more time.
Still no excuses for the pathetic performances.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: If we fail to win any trophy and dont get a top 4 finish, would you stick with him for next season?

I would, but give him a wc cm and lb.
I'd be inclined to sack him now and promote Pep Lanudcci

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
De Ligt, Vlahovic - that's it IMO.

Not counting Chiellini and Bonucci because they're done.
chiesa and cuadrado too, but that's still way too thin for juventus. and we can't rely on chiesa since he already returned from the nt with a minor injury after the euros.

in '17 we had buffon, barza (on the brink of retirement but still), bonbon, chiellini, dani alves, licht, marchisio, pjanic, khedira, cuadrado, motherfucking MAN-DZU-KIC!!!, plenty of experience paired with quality. jesus christ, what a team. and we had effective strikers like dybala and higuain who offer zero leadership but still provide quality on the pitch. i wish we had a similar squad.

...instead of drilling possession football into these players...
robert-de-niro-you.gif

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Allegri's downturn started with a better version of Ronaldo though. Again in the interest of being fair.
It is true but it is also true that he still won the league comfortably that season..
Sarri`s title was a fluke as it was Covid that saved our asses as Lazio were unstoppable until then.
Pirlo got us to 4th place with the most predictable style of football.
Allegri took the control Pirlo had in the game and got us lethal counters.

In any case I think the problem is not Allegri but the team`s motivation which has also to do with our current players.
Rabiot for example doesnt know how to be determined. His version of being determined and aggressive is bullying someone, fouling him on the way.
Arthur also needs to search for the term determination.

- - - Updated - - -

in summer sign mane, castrovilli, and bremer and depay and then reasses
I like Castrovilli but we need more than him for our midfield.
Bremer and Depay could both do well. (Depay as the "new Morata")

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
The stupidity in this thread is just at a level I've never witnessed before. And I have been here for so long.

A result like this away from home was never a bad result worthy of all this meltdown even on Juve's heydays.
It’s not about the result. It’s about the horrible display and mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 120)