out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dont u guys feel he was happy with any result in the Chelsea game? he got what he wanted from CL group stages - the promotion, now he concetrates on our league position? Some could argue that in CL sometimes its better to finish second in the group also.
I really didnt like that game, but got over it pretty fast, because of the squad selection and overall not really an important game, loosing to Atalanta would hurt us much more.
I agree there was a casual attitude both from the team and Allegri we went there with a draw in mind but got thrashed and yes it is meaningless whether we finish first or second as we been knocked out by lyon and Porto while topping the group stage

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dont u guys feel he was happy with any result in the Chelsea game? he got what he wanted from CL group stages - the promotion, now he concetrates on our league position? Some could argue that in CL sometimes its better to finish second in the group also.
I really didnt like that game, but got over it pretty fast, because of the squad selection and overall not really an important game, loosing to Atalanta would hurt us much more.
Yes, we reached our objective and yes we can have off days but everything about the Chelsea game was wrong from the selection, formation, tactics, mentality, quality, effort and we rightfully got battered. If we started Arthur, Kean, Rugani, and other fringe players then 4-0 against the champions isn't as bad but the match just highlighted our weaknesses all over the pitch. It didn't help with confidence, we didn't rest anyone, we learnt nothing, we changed nothing so I don't understand the purpose of Allegri's approach that day. This was one game where we could experiment and yet again Rabiot was starting left as if one day he suddenly becomes versatile like Zambrotta. It's mind-boggling.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I'm a big Allegri fan but the he handles the players and starting XI makes him seem like an amateur. So many stupid and silly mistakes it's incredible.

At this point I wonder if he was the right choice. If he's this bad at assembling a team starting from zero, I don't know why we signed him. If he can only handle already strong team then we picked the wrong guy because it will take at least 3-4 years before we change a huge chunk of our squad. During those years we won't achieve much, obviously, if he can't work with weaker side like our current.

I'd like to know if Allegri will truly be involved with our future transfer and, if so, I'd really like to see who he wants to bring here. I don't have a great feeling about it.

Then again, I feel like we're always fixing wrong problems. Instead of fixing midfield we'll focus on strikers. Instead of firing 90% of our staff, mainly scouts and sporting director, we'll put all of the blame on Allegri. It's like we ourselves are our biggest enemy, not Milan, Inter and Napoli.
This, the biggest problems of last 3 years is always the same - the guys who are responsible for the transfers. Can u really say that any of the last acquisations really became a starter here and wasnt overpriced?
- Ronaldo - he is another thing as all his marketing and all the bullshit was worth it,
- de Ligt - great player, but really high wages and fee and can u really say he is better than i.e. Skriniar or De Vrij? de Ligt amortization together with salary is probably triple of what Inter pays for them, And u guys think he will accept anything lower than his current 7m or 10m when we want to extend? No way, it will be 12 or 15m demand and we wont pay that.
- Kulusevski - wont even comment, currently looks like 35m flushed in the toilet,
- Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey - everyone knows how it ends,
- Morata, costly loan, could really do better in buying someone reliable,
- McKennie, this one is cheap and young with low salary, probably the best of the bunch,
- Locatelli, good fee, low salary and probably a starter material,
- Kean, high fee, low salary, but is he really a starter material here?
and the cherry on top - Chiesa - the best transfer we made in this period.
But when u look at the whole list this is like 200m of wasted money which we will never get back. This was never the case for Juve after 2010, overpaid and/or low quality players.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
That is why we hired him it is gradual process a new winning cycle needs to be created when you dont have huge transfer budget even your favourite coach mourinho is not satisfied by the investment made by roma in the transfer market despite the 100 million euros spent in summer transfer window
Youre right, Mourinho my favorite coach (right after Sarri) has been disappointing so far yes.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No way in hell should getting destroyed 4-0 be normalized. Don't let your expectations drop so low.

We are through November with no signs of improvement or patterns of play emerging, and the few wins we've had were tight. We are also witnessing something new which never happened before, we got proper smashed from start to finish. All signs thus far are pointing for this season to be a failure and a new low.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Reading through comments here I think mostly everyone no matter what the complaint is, has some kind of a point, thats how bad of shape we are in.

Just because blaming Max has merit doesn't mean the players have no fault and vice versa. Everything is going badly and I can't help but think the presence of Buffon in the squad even as backup would help immensely.. there is a certain aura of confidence you get from spoken words from a guy who has seen it all that no motivational speaker can replicate.
Bonucci might score two penalties one day but he is no leader and this team has no leader. There is no character no personality and no identity, add that to the list of shit going badly.

Jun 6, 2015
Reading through comments here I think mostly everyone no matter what the complaint is, has some kind of a point, thats how bad of shape we are in.

Just because blaming Max has merit doesn't mean the players have no fault and vice versa. Everything is going badly and I can't help but think the presence of Buffon in the squad even as backup would help immensely.. there is a certain aura of confidence you get from spoken words from a guy who has seen it all that no motivational speaker can replicate.
Bonucci might score two penalties one day but he is no leader and this team has no leader. There is no character no personality and no identity, add that to the list of shit going badly.
It's not even only Buffon, we've lost a lot of leaders in the past couple of years. We had a lot of players that captained their national teams and had massive amounts of experience. Guys like Buffon, Khedira, Mandzo, Lichtsteiner, Matuidi, Barzagli and probably some others that I'm missing.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm a big Allegri fan but the he handles the players and starting XI makes him seem like an amateur. So many stupid and silly mistakes it's incredible.

At this point I wonder if he was the right choice. If he's this bad at assembling a team starting from zero, I don't know why we signed him. If he can only handle already strong team then we picked the wrong guy because it will take at least 3-4 years before we change a huge chunk of our squad. During those years we won't achieve much, obviously, if he can't work with weaker side like our current.

I'd like to know if Allegri will truly be involved with our future transfer and, if so, I'd really like to see who he wants to bring here. I don't have a great feeling about it.

Then again, I feel like we're always fixing wrong problems. Instead of fixing midfield we'll focus on strikers. Instead of firing 90% of our staff, mainly scouts and sporting director, we'll put all of the blame on Allegri. It's like we ourselves are our biggest enemy, not Milan, Inter and Napoli.
Assembling a team from scratch is very hard for any coach. There is a reason so many good coaches have failed at United, Arsenal, Inter, Milan and many other places. Liverpool tried and failed for decades too. My view of Allegri is that he is a good coach but not a great builder and not of the highest tier. I see his long term career looking something like Mancini, with a good number of titles and big clubs coached but wont have a legendary legacy the way Pep, or Klopp would have.

The coach and his staff will always take a good chunk or the blame for good reason (coaches do have incredible influence on their team's performance), but also because the CEO wont fire himself.

The decision to sack Beppe, sack Allegri, promote Tici, sack Tici, bring back Allegri. The hilariously incompetent roll out of the Super League. There has been accountability in upper management Beppe and Tici are both gone, its the guy running the circus that is untouchable because he owns the place. The haphazard decision making by Agnelli and strategy u-turns makes me see him in a worse light that Tici & Beppe.

Beppe proved all doubters wrong by building a winning Inter with Conte. We will see what Tici will do with Conte. If it works well then we'll see that he is not the problem either.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Tici is the man who crippled us financially with his signings, he sure was a problem. What he does at spurs I don't care for.
Sorry dude, you cant exclude Agnelli from this.

Agnelli promoted him, sacked Beppe and let him go to Inter. Agnelli backed the push for big name signings strategy and more offensive football. Agnelli took the financial risk, anticipated we'll be rich via the Super League and didnt plan for a rainy day (Covid).

You cant blame Tici and absolve Agnelli. Thus far, Beppe and Conte have shown they can do the same magic elsewhere without Agnelli. He hasnt shown that he can do well without them. If Tici becomes successful too while we continue to rot, then it'll be clear that the only real incompetent one here is Agnelli.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Agnelli promoted him, sacked Beppe and let him go to Inter. Agnelli backed the push for big name signings strategy and more offensive football. Agnelli took the financial risk, anticipated we'll be rich via the Super League and didnt plan for a rainy day (Covid).

You cant blame Tici and absolve Agnelli. Thus far, Beppe and Conte have shown they can do the same magic elsewhere without Agnelli. He hasnt shown that he can do well without them. If Tici becomes successful too while we continue to rot, then it'll be clear that the only real incompetent one here is Agnelli.
Well said. Agnelli enabled him and tolerated him until the end of its contract. In my book, he's even more at fault for that reason.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

It is easier to say in Hindsight Ronaldo moving to Juve was more than a sporting move it also involved promotion and marketing of the JJ brand and more commercial revenue yes covid spoilt everything

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Why on earth would that make Tici competent? He destroyed the machine that Beppe built. He made shitty transfers and gave out absurd contracts to layers like Rabiot, Ramsey, etc. Renewed the Ruganis of the team repeatedly.

While Agnelli definitely deserves blame for sacking Marotta and hiring this clown in the first place, Tootsie possibly succeeding at Spurs doesn’t make him any less of a failure here. We got worse results and our squad got worse during his time here. A couple good transfers doesn’t make up for his overall shit performance.

And Conte has proven time and again he had taken us as far as he could. We had European ambitions, he sucks ass in Europe. 3 group stage exits in 5 CL campaigns is embarrassing. He is an excellent league coach, a shit Cup coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said. Agnelli enabled him and tolerated him until the end of its contract. In my book, he's even more at fault for that reason.
:tup:

I think Dai’s and my point is that Tootsie possibly succeeding at Spurs doesn’t change how bad he was here. Nor does it change how dumb Agnelli was for hiring him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why on earth would that make Tici competent? He destroyed the machine that Beppe built. He made shitty transfers and gave out absurd contracts to layers like Rabiot, Ramsey, etc. Renewed the Ruganis of the team repeatedly.

While Agnelli definitely deserves blame for sacking Marotta and hiring this clown in the first place, Tootsie possibly succeeding at Spurs doesn’t make him any less of a failure here. We got worse results and our squad got worse during his time here. A couple good transfers doesn’t make up for his overall shit performance.

And Conte has proven time and again he had taken us as far as he could. We had European ambitions, he sucks ass in Europe. 3 group stage exits in 5 CL campaigns is embarrassing. He is an excellent league coach, a shit Cup coach.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

I think Dai’s and my point is that Tootsie possibly succeeding at Spurs doesn’t change how bad he was here. Nor does it change how dumb Agnelli was for hiring him.
Thats valid he can be successful elsewhere but this will always be a failure. So perhaps we can say he can redeem himself at Spurs after failing here.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
S.Porrini: "Sarri is probably the last coach that had a quality midfield because Pjanic-Khedira-Matuidi could still make the difference. After they left, Juve did not act well on the mercato and became weaker. Locatelli cannot do everything by himself."

[@_Morik92_ via @SondeTaJuve]

- - - Updated - - -

There seems to be a clause in Massimiliano Allegri's contract that would allow the club to terminate it for free after the second season if the coach is not able to reach the objectives set.

[Marcello Chirico via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 84)

• Alin