out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I’ll always like him but this team has gradually been going down the hill from his last year here to Sarri and then Pirlo being the last nail on the coffin. We needed someone who could rebuild from scratch and get the best out of those sorry ass excuses who call themselves players. A Conte type.

He ain’t it and his stubbornness isn’t helping either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Rangnick will probably join United
My brother told me that today. I'll say what I told him: such a pity.

I love(d) Allegri but this is just horrible. I'm well aware our team isn't great but this is on Pirlo's level of horrible. He can't deal with meh players and I don't want such coach who can only work with world class players, fuck that.

If it's possible I'd easily switch to Rangnick and slowly move further. Allegri won't fix shit with this squad.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Made Chiesa a shadow on the left side. Absolutely shambolic starting eleven and even more pathetic game plan.
One word that describes him and Juve at the moment: hopeless.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
I really don't know what game plan or starting xi he can come with that will make a difference tbh. Just a pathetic team

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Bringing him back was a mistake. This isnt a knee jerk reaction. This is almost half a season of shitshows.

Disenchanted with Sarri? Fair.

Disenchanted with Pirlo? Sure.

But you can’t expect the club to move forward by rehashing old ideas. Individual errors by players do not hide stubbornness by the coach to keep on playing Morata/Rabiot and not make substitutes unless forced.

I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong and him to turn things around, but there are no signs of that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 88)

• Alin