out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Porrini making statements now? :howler: :b81:

That Pezevenki was one of the worst defenders in the history of Juventus, and we've had our fair share of duds.

Also, fuck Tootsie. Seeing his disgusting face on my TV while watching the Amazon special on Juve made me want to smash it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
His insistence on us having a “good first half” is annoying. The only thing good about that half was that we had not been humiliated yet.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri :The president asked me to come back to Juve, to work together with the club to try to get results: whether that will happen in 6 months, in 1 year or in 2 we'll see.Patience is needed by the club and fans. It was unthinkable that Juve could win for 20 years in a row.”

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Allegri :The president asked me to come back to Juve, to work together with the club to try to get results: whether that will happen in 6 months, in 1 year or in 2 we'll see.Patience is needed by the club and fans. It was unthinkable that Juve could win for 20 years in a row.”
Man, the anti-Allegri crowd is going to love this. We all know they're a patient bunch.
Good times! :rofl:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Max Allegri

“We must congratulate Atalanta on the work they have done over the years. Chelsea? The match we had to win was in Turin but we are Juve we mustn’t lose 4-0. Bernardeschi & Chiellini trained with the team. Ramsey not available, De sciglio back Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri

“Aaron Ramsey has a flexor injury. Dybala is doing well, think he’ll start against Atalanta. Alex Sandro in good condition, haven’t decided between him and Pellegrini yet.”

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri

“Chiesa had a good match against Lazio. Technically he is a player of the highest level, then like everyone else he can always improve and must work hard. But I’m happy with him.”

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri:

“Arthur to start? I don’t know the team I’ll pick yet, but he’s always available when we need him he’s a serious professional.Kulusevski? He’s a little bit better, he had toothache but we’ll see how he is.”

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri

“President Agnelli asked me to return to Juventus and to go back to being sustainable and obtaining results. We will put all our effort into making this happen, the team needs to work and it takes time and patience.”

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
His insistence on us having a “good first half” is annoying. The only thing good about that half was that we had not been humiliated yet.
I also don't like this 1st half was good response. Tuchel made adjustment in 2nd half looking at how we dont give them any attacking threat to their half.

Tuchel even instructed Kante to run to the box created overload on our left side. So Sandro will need to cover or James. That's why there is 2 goals from James movement there. Its like what Tuchel said in his post match interview and ask his players to take more risk which means going forward or make one on one dribble

Allegri stick to his defensive plan waiting too deep even when we already 1-0 behind. I hope we can be more aggressive or attacking when we need goals. But Allegri setup is just too defensive and not adapt well

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I also don't like this 1st half was good response. Tuchel made adjustment in 2nd half looking at how we dont give them any attacking threat to their half.

Tuchel even instructed Kante to run to the box created overload on our left side. So Sandro will need to cover or James. That's why there is 2 goals from James movement there. Its like what Tuchel said in his post match interview and ask his players to take more risk which means going forward or make one on one dribble

Allegri stick to his defensive plan waiting too deep even when we already 1-0 behind. I hope we can be more aggressive or attacking when we need goals. But Allegri setup is just too defensive and not adapt well
Kante was subbed out at 37th minute

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We’re not being outplayed here, it’s fairly even. Tactically he’s not done a terrible job as we really should have scored. Sadly though Morata is a complete idiot and had managed to score a goal for Atalanta. I wish we had a striker like Zapata

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 60)