out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He plays not to lose, like we are underdogs in our own stadium.
FFS Max Juve should always go into games trying to win.
He just sends mixed signals in every match.
And then throw kitchen sink when we inevitably go down then wonder why these players are mentally and physically spent

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Id give him a full season regardless of what happens and if he manages to sort shit out during the season and we do look like a top team at least at the end of season, then buy him players he can use over the summer and hope for the best. The merry go around of coaches has gone on for too long, long term stability >>> short term results for me.
I would too based on past result, however he needs to change himself, he can't keep doing this.
Tevez was right.
What did he say?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Yes it is.

Allegri is not capable of handling this squad. It sure is a weak side but seeing us 10th is horrible and Allegri is to be blamed.

Seriously, fuck coaches when they need Sergej, Zaniolo, Haaland, Barella and others to win. Our current squad IS bad but we're underperforming and our coach is surely one of main reasons we're sucking.

I wanted Allegri here but I was hoping he could make this squad work. He started off decent but it just kept getting worse and worse, right now we're on Pirlo's level. :tdown: Simply horrible and humiliating.
So, we've had different coach every year for a while now and every year, we're underperforming. Maybe the reality is, that we were overperforming with the aging core and now we're at where we're supposed to be. Ronaldo saved us last year multiple times and scored couple crucial goals to make UCL last season in the last possible times, so why should we be better than what we were last year?

We got team full of players with the no capability of playing football as a team. We're static, we don't move, we are lazy, we don't offer any passing routes for others and we cannot create anything because of it. We're first on a mobile phone after a loss, to check how's social media even we should fucking take a deep look into the mirror and get to a gym and literally punish ourselves for being bad. Not a single wizardly manager can fix it, when it's deep down in our players mindset to be average. Ronaldo brought some winning mentality to here, but seems it won't carry forever in the eyes of the young.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Id give him a full season regardless of what happens and if he manages to sort shit out during the season and we do look like a top team at least at the end of season, then buy him players he can use over the summer and hope for the best. The merry go around of coaches has gone on for too long, long term stability >>> short term results for me.
I get giving him a season, but I don’t think he’s the right manager to take us to a new era. We need new ideas and it’s obvious he doesn’t have them.

Aug 2, 2005
Just wondering.. Sarri/Pirlo failed experiments do not really justify getting back to this Allegri.

Not really sure what the fvck could go wrong if you take off Morata for a fresh legged Kaio at like 70' min.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Rabiot first useful contribution as soon as he moves to middle forced by injuries mind but good thing he starts off on the wing for the protection and tactical flexibility brings.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So, we've had different coach every year for a while now and every year, we're underperforming. Maybe the reality is, that we were overperforming with the aging core and now we're at where we're supposed to be. Ronaldo saved us last year multiple times and scored couple crucial goals to make UCL last season in the last possible times, so why should we be better than what we were last year?

We got team full of players with the no capability of playing football as a team. We're static, we don't move, we are lazy, we don't offer any passing routes for others and we cannot create anything because of it. We're first on a mobile phone after a loss, to check how's social media even we should fucking take a deep look into the mirror and get to a gym and literally punish ourselves for being bad. Not a single wizardly manager can fix it, when it's deep down in our players mindset to be average. Ronaldo brought some winning mentality to here, but seems it won't carry forever in the eyes of the young.
People are dreaming Zidane would come here with this mess and championship level striker as our transfer targets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 279)