out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How stupid was he to return to this Juve? Like what was the idea? If he thought he could ever make these useless players good, then he's truly delusional. If he thought he would make a squad revolution and build a new team, then I don't think signing one starting player per transfer window is how it's done.

The squad needs a complete revolution and if selling de Ligt would help, even though I rate him a lot and think he would be a star with better teammates, then so be it.

If we're playing a 4-3-3: We need 2 CBs, LB, 2 CMs, LW, RW, ST. This could take at least 3-4 perfect transfer windows if not more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Cuads and Chiesa had a rapist that knows how to put it in and not impotent Morata with a flappy cock.
I am almost sure that Morata scored more goals from Cuad assists than Ronaldo. So, you are probably wrong in your assessment here.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We're among top 10 teams considering how much we spend on wages. We've got de Ligt, Chiesa, Cuadrado, Chiellini, Dybala. Some mediocrity like Bonucci, Morata, Sandro. You wanna say we deserve to be 10th in Serie A? Really?

But if you still think no coach would make difference then we made a huge mistake hiring Allegri. Pirlo should have stayed.
Sorry but I don't rate de Ligt and Dybala. We don't have a goalscorer, we don't have a midfield, even Locatelli is under performing, and our defense depends on a 37 years old Chiellini too much.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sorry but I don't rate de Ligt and Dybala. We don't have a goalscorer, we don't have a midfield, even Locatelli is under performing, and our defense depends on a 37 years old Chiellini too much.
You don't have to rate to be world class. But you think de Light and Dybala are players who should be in a mid-table club, 10th placed? Not even good enough for a mediocre 4th place Roma?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The reason is very simple. We had Pirlo who had zero experience as a coach, he had low wages too. We brought Allegri who has 5x bigger wages and good record behind him. And you wanna say we should stay the same? If that's true then firing Pirlo was the stupidest thing we did since we're wasting money on Allegri who's offering as much as him.
Tudor say hi too

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
How is it possible no player to perform well under Allegri? Please, explain this. There has been no outstanding performer this season, which I have never seen before.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Come on, stop with this BS. Cuad and Chiesa had outstanding season under Pirlo. Who is having a great season right now?
Even Loca started well and has faded away in recent weeks.
Allegri is the only one responsible for all of our players being trash.

Come on… Allegri is a manager not the messiah. This team we have is inherently trash

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Stubborn manager who has a group of players who have no want to win, or run for that matter at a club who has been run into the ground by incompetent people.

I blame the hierarchy, I blame many players and I blame allegri right now.

Keep MDL, locatelli and chiesa and start from scratch.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have to rate to be world class. But you think de Light and Dybala are players who should be in a mid-table club, 10th placed? Not even good enough for a mediocre 4th place Roma?
I don't know why don't you get it the winning cycle is over unless we make serious investment in team even the mediocre Roma spent 100 million euros coaches need support from the management Klopp Zidane tuchel mourinho pep guardiola have got it

Aug 2, 2005
How is possible no player to perform well under Allegri? Please, explain this. There has been no outstanding performer this season, which I have never seen before.

If Messi and CR7 played for Geona they wont make them title contender..

Dybala and De Ligt are definitely worthy of Juve...

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Come on… Allegri is a manager not the messiah. This team we have is inherently trash
And yet, some players under Pirlo played brilliantly, although for brief periods. Under Allegri : everyone is useless.
Nope, I do not buy the excuse that all our players are bad. This is nonsense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 111)