out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If you dont believe that you can win at home against Sassuolo, in a situation where you need to catch up to all your rivals in the league. Then you should not be a Juve coach anymore. Then you belong at the clubs Sarri is usually coaching. There was nothing to suggest that this was not a winnable game. Criminal comment, in what was probably a frustrating moment.
Lmao the next time you get a point will be the first.

He is not talking about the entire game or deciding beforehand this will not be a winnable game and going for a draw. He is talking about late in the game if you are attacking and cannot score to win then at least don't be stupid and concede a goal like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you dont believe that you can win at home against Sassuolo, in a situation where you need to catch up to all your rivals in the league. Then you should not be a Juve coach anymore. Then you belong at the clubs Sarri is usually coaching. There was nothing to suggest that this was not a winnable game. Criminal comment, in what was probably a frustrating moment.
Hes talking about the end, when we went gung ho all in and let them score an easy goal

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If you're broke, then you're broke. Both invested too much money on CR7 and Messi over the years and Covid speeded the decline even faster.

It's a numbers game at the end of the day imo, if you can't buy the best players, it becomes more difficult.

Jun 6, 2015
He means that you can't overextend yourself in search of a goal with a minute left on the clock. Has nothing to do with pre-match expectations.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He did score every game as a 9 with Sarri. It's not a great fit, we all know that, but perhaps the team is still better.

There are solutions IMO. Ronaldo played years as an inside forward LW. How is it possible Dybala cannot do the same? Put a gun to his head and make him jog to RW defensively so we can line 5 midfielders across. Sub at 80 minutes if you have to. I just can't believe that it's not possible.

Or put him as the 9 and use a B2B like Kulusevski or Wes who can arrive in the area to help him. I can't understand how Kulu has no position in this team. His position is to arrive in the box or to get on his left foot on the 45 of the box. He would play this position in many teams, I really believe that.

Dump this silly 3 CBs in attack nonsense. We still concede so what's the point. Loca can protect the CBs just fine.

Chiesa-Dybala-Cuadrado
Arthur-Locatelli-Kulusevski
AS-Chiellini-MDL-Danilo

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He did score every game as a 9 with Sarri. It's not a great fit, we all know that, but perhaps the team is still better.

There are solutions IMO. Ronaldo played years as an inside forward LW. How is it possible Dybala cannot do the same? Put a gun to his head and make him jog to RW defensively so we can line 5 midfielders across. Sub at 80 minutes if you have to. I just can't believe that it's not possible.

Or put him as the 9 and use a B2B like Kulusevski or Wes who can arrive in the area to help him. I can't understand how Kulu has no position in this team. His position is to arrive in the box or to get on his left foot on the 45 of the box. He would play this position in many teams, I really believe that.

Dump this silly 3 CBs in attack nonsense. We still concede so what's the point. Loca can protect the CBs just fine.

Chiesa-Dybala-Cuadrado
Arthur-Locatelli-Kulusevski
AS-Chiellini-MDL-Danilo
Im all for benching this version of Morata so why not. But i dont think Max would do that with Dybala upfront. He did it once iirc, that Coppa game vs Genoa, and he abandoned it at half time. And if you play him at RW, its the same as now almost, except you have a CM instead of Cuads behind him (it would help that its Bentancur tho). And i dont think he will use Kulu as a CM, atleast not with Arthur and Locatelli. I think 3421 or 352 is the only formation that allows Dybala to play in his favorite spot successfully, while we continue having quality width. But i dont want to see that

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Im all for benching this version of Morata so why not. But i dont think Max would do that with Dybala upfront. He did it once iirc, that Coppa game vs Genoa, and he abandoned it at half time. And if you play him at RW, its the same as now almost, except you have a CM instead of Cuads behind him (it would help that its Bentancur tho). And i dont think he will use Kulu as a CM, atleast not with Arthur and Locatelli. I think 3421 or 352 is the only formation that allows Dybala to play in his favorite spot successfully, while we continue having quality width. But i dont want to see that
My biggest gripe right now is just the 3 CBs in attack. They offer nothing. I much, much prefer the overlapping fullbacks to really stretch the opponent laterally and give Chiesa and Dybala more space to attack the half space.

If you want to keep 3 men back then just make the 3rd man Locatelli or Bentancur.

Do 4-2-3-1 if you want:

Morata
Sandro-Chiesa-Dybala-Kulusevski-Cuadrado
Arthur-Locatelli
Chiellini-MDL​

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Told you this guy is ruining Chiesa. It makes no sense that he dosen’t field a 4-3-3. I will say this again: I’m afraid he’s over the hill. And stop saying the team is bad. We clearly have the best team in Italy. Ridicolus to claim otherwise.
Is it? We should be in the scudetto race until the end, and I still haven't given up on it, but I don't think we "clearly" have the best team in italy. Not if football is played with midfielders.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Told you this guy is ruining Chiesa. It makes no sense that he dosen’t field a 4-3-3. I will say this again: I’m afraid he’s over the hill. And stop saying the team is bad. We clearly have the best team in Italy. Ridicolus to claim otherwise.
Could it be both the manager and the team being at fault for this one? You can't watch this midfield, coupled with Morata, Kean, Berna, etc and tell with a straight face that this team is the best in Italy.

The way Allegri has us playing defensively is great, we limit space pretty well. The only thing is he has made choices that complicated games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
My biggest gripe right now is just the 3 CBs in attack. They offer nothing. I much, much prefer the overlapping fullbacks to really stretch the opponent laterally and give Chiesa and Dybala more space to attack the half space.

If you want to keep 3 men back then just make the 3rd man Locatelli or Bentancur.

Do 4-2-3-1 if you want:

Morata
Sandro-Chiesa-Dybala-Kulusevski-Cuadrado
Arthur-Locatelli
Chiellini-MDL​
Still un-Allegri-like, with Arthur-Loca. And i dont think he benches Danilo. I feel like he either has to bench some of our best players, or play them out of position to force them all into the starting XI. I cant think of a way. So the best would be if Dybala can play RW as you said. Today i saw Berardi defending Sandro infront of his box many times, one time i saw him behind Muldur even. Cant imagine Dybala doing that

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Still un-Allegri-like, with Arthur-Loca. And i dont think he benches Danilo. I feel like he either has to bench some of our best players, or play them out of position to force them all into the starting XI. I cant think of a way. So the best would be if Dybala can play RW as you said. Today i saw Berardi defending Sandro infront of his box many times, one time i saw him behind Muldur even. Cant imagine Dybala doing that
You could also choose to counter press every ball, that way you never sit deep. Of course, lots of teams do this to protect their primadonnas from having to jog all the way back to their box. But then you have to put more athletes in the XI.

And I think to myself, is it really that unrealistic with this squad? We are nowhere near as unathletic as we used to be. In most matches, we have the best athletes on the pitch. MDL, Chiesa, Bentancur, Cuadrado, Danilo, McKennie, Loca. Even Morata is pretty athletic for a 9.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Some people are still delusional thinking we have the best squad in Italy :lol2:

This club was absolutely ruined by Paratici and from now on Allegri should have complete authority in deciding who we sell and buy. Cherubini and co should only get involved with the financial details of whatever Allegri wants.

These players shouldn't be playing for Juve at all:

MDS
Alex Sandro
Pellegrini
Rugani
Bentancur
McKennie
Rabiot
Ramsey
Bernardeschi

And those are only good for rotation either for being inconsistent, injury-prone or too young:
Arthur
Morata
Kaio Jorge
Kulusevski
Moise Kean

The rest are too old and will most likely fall off a cliff soon:
Cuadrado
Bonucci
Chiellini

Which leaves us with Dybala, Chiesa, Locatelli, Danilo and de Ligt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 159)