out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ronaldo... unless you're one of the guys who think he was holding us back
We had Ronaldo the whole of last season and played like shit, consistently failing to beat mediocre teams

The sad reality is this team is shit, the players are shit. Mourinho said the other day he only has 13 players. Lucky fucking him - Juventus have 6 players at absolute best

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We had Ronaldo the whole of last season and played like shit, consistently failing to beat mediocre teams

The sad reality is this team is shit, the players are shit. Mourinho said the other day he only has 13 players. Lucky fucking him - Juventus have 6 players at absolute best
Calm down I think you expected Allegri to win the champions league and scudetto with this squad sign quality players we will become title contenders again

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think we need to recognise that the top 4 is a serious issue now.

We badly need to find a system that works for us. The 4-4-2 hybrid isn't the answer, we don't have the right players for it.

We also need to stat our strongest 11 every game, we don't have the luxury of being able to rest key players unless they are older or carrying knocks. I was all for playing Perin earlier in the season but Tek had looked like he'd turned a corner. Changing keeper sends the wrong message.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Mister: “We should have been more organized, especially at the end of the match. These are games that you can’t lose if you see that you can’t win

Should have realized that we couldnt win this one and have secured the 1 point.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think we need to recognise that the top 4 is a serious issue now.

We badly need to find a system that works for us. The 4-4-2 hybrid isn't the answer, we don't have the right players for it.

We also need to stat our strongest 11 every game, we don't have the luxury of being able to rest key players unless they are older or carrying knocks. I was all for playing Perin earlier in the season but Tek had looked like he'd turned a corner. Changing keeper sends the wrong message.
What are the alternatives though? We don't have a proper wingers for the 4-2-3-1 and also can't utilize Dybala in a 4-3-3

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I never understood people that delve too much in coaches interviews after a game. He fucked it up. His approach was wrong. We should have focused on defense and not conceding because we are full of overrated sissies that lose their shit when things get rough.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What are the alternatives though? We don't have a proper wingers for the 4-2-3-1 and also can't utilize Dybala in a 4-3-3
I agree the squad is hugely unbalanced and badly constructed.

There is no formation that works well. Potentially 4-2-3-1 but we'd need Cuadrado and Chiesa wide and working back. Both seem tired already this season and not sure they could cope plus it isn't far off being back to the 4-4-2.

Could 3-4-3 be a solution? Dybala and Chiesa being the wide 2 up front. Dybala drift in and Cuadrado give the width behind him?

There is no obvious solution which is a problem. Having no attacking threat down the left doesn't help. As much as I prefer Chiesa on the right, to valance the team I think we need him on the left.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I agree the squad is hugely unbalanced and badly constructed.

There is no formation that works well. Potentially 4-2-3-1 but we'd need Cuadrado and Chiesa wide and working back. Both seem tired already this season and not sure they could cope plus it isn't far off being back to the 4-4-2.

Could 3-4-3 be a solution? Dybala and Chiesa being the wide 2 up front. Dybala drift in and Cuadrado give the width behind him?

There is no obvious solution which is a problem. Having no attacking threat down the left doesn't help. As much as I prefer Chiesa on the right, to valance the team I think we need him on the left.
Nah we only need cuads to track back as a AMR in a 4 3 3 and have benta as a LMC to cover for chiesa on the left , who should be given freedom to always run at the defense.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Can't believe who is in a worse crisis Juve or Barcelona similar comments from the both the manager
Koeman: “Other than the goal, we played a decent game. We controlled our opponents and generated many chances, but were unable to score - this raises doubts”

singus

Sep 22, 2020
What is criminal about it? If you cannot win the game you cannot allow yourself to be stupid and concede such a goal because every point matters.
If you dont believe that you can win at home against Sassuolo, in a situation where you need to catch up to all your rivals in the league. Then you should not be a Juve coach anymore. Then you belong at the clubs Sarri is usually coaching. There was nothing to suggest that this was not a winnable game. Criminal comment, in what was probably a frustrating moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)