out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
i can't blame it on Allegri honestly. we are lacking in quality even in starting 11, I'm not even talking about the bench. destructive or not, it worked somehow. we've been there with Pirlo and Sarri, it didn't help much either. transfer management was ridiculous to bring the team to this state.
Really It is a shame that we brought Allegri back without signing quality players

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Expected reactions from expected people.
Result-oriented coach is not getting results. Nobody dares to talk about beautiful game at this point. What's the issue with complaints?

Sassuolo and Empoli come to Turin and take 3 points home. Sarri was a smoke-chaining bum apparently, fitting square pegs into round holes. That's why it'd happen under him. Pirlo was a clueless rookie. What excuses can we make here? What are the explanations?

Jun 6, 2015
Tbh, this game we played better (not great) and looked more like winning than we have done in other games where we got away with a 1-0. We definitely had chances to score 1-2 more. But football is random and if you play by a fine margin, shit like this can happen anytime.
We left ourselves more open defensively in this game compared to the Torino game for example. So it's not surprising that we conceded better goalscoring chances to Sassuolo today. We're currently not good enough with our pressing or transition defence to play a more open game.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Result-oriented coach is not getting results. Nobody dares to talk about beautiful game at this point. What's the issue with complaints?

Sassuolo and Empoli come to Turin and take 3 points home. Sarri was a smoke-chaining bum apparently, fitting square pegs into round holes. That's why it'd happen under him. Pirlo was a clueless rookie. What excuses can we make here? What are the explanations?
Ronaldo... unless you're one of the guys who think he was holding us back

Jun 6, 2015

I'm not a reactionary poster if others want to be reactionary posters then by all means go ahead. But why does a reactionary poster get offended when he's called a reactionary poster?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And he is hyped to the next level one good performance followed by five bad performance shows his true level
can't even make simple passes or runs. look at berardi on other team. such a classy player and completely destroyed us. and he also helped his team defensively. thats a how a winger/forward hybrid is supposed to play.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm not a reactionary poster if others want to be reactionary posters then by all means go ahead. But why does a reactionary poster get offended when he's called a reactionary poster?
No idea. Some are simply looking for answers. Others want to use this opportunity to say they were right or whatever.

I see no issue in people complaining. There's a lot to be unhappy with right now, so it's natural.

Jun 16, 2020
In a way it’s a strange decision playing with 442 after we had a horrible season with that tactic last year. It makes me remind when he continued with 352 after he inherited Conte’s squad, but that was a winning side with more quality of course. Maybe he does this to keep things rather simple, instead of working on a totally new tactic.

Now it’s time to adjust, introduce a 3-men midfield now Arthur is back. See whatever works out between Arthur, Loca, Benta and McKennie. We have to rotate anyway. Ramsey and Rabiot at 5th and 4th choice, they have to leave anyway.

I’d also reconsider playing Cuadrado as a RB again. He did great in the last 2 seasons and he’s struggling now. Danilo perhaps as CB.

433 or 4312 should be tried in the coming games imo.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In a way it’s a strange decision playing with 442 after we had a horrible season with that tactic last year. It makes me remind when he continued with 352 after he inherited Conte’s squad, but that was a winning side with more quality of course. Maybe he does this to keep things rather simple, instead of working on a totally new tactic.

Now it’s time to adjust, introduce a 3-men midfield now Arthur is back. See whatever works out between Arthur, Loca, Benta and McKennie. We have to rotate anyway. Ramsey and Rabiot at 5th and 4th choice, they have to leave anyway.

I’d also reconsider playing Cuadrado as a RB again. He did great in the last 2 seasons and he’s struggling now. Danilo perhaps as CB.

Lower your expectations and things will become easy sign quality players like Vlahovic and Tchouameni then things will change

Jun 6, 2015

@MikeM

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I guess regarding the 4 4 2 hybrid formation, Max has to make a decision, because the 4 3 3 renders dybala almost usless, while it permits Chiesa to shine.
The 4 4 2 does the same but in reverse.
It's not a easy choice.
If I were him I would push dybala to the bench.
Either he adapts as a false 9 or sell/don't renew him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 95)