out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He was challenged and the shot was partially blocked. He didn't really have much time, he simply got the shot off super quickly.
Who was challenged what match did you see? He was challenged from 4 meters away?
All right buddy you are right let's keep going like this and hope we beat fucking sassuolo on the return leg.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
i mean it's simple, when things are going well, Allegri supporters speak more, when things are not panning out, haters speak more. Yes, poor man marking cost us today, but we are not attacking well. When Chiesa not doing his magic, we can't score for shit.
Maybe stop playing him out of position for starters

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
It was a ricochet from someone's head, precision my ass. Lucky ass goal.
Wait so they don't count "lucky" goals in football now? Assuming it was lucky why the fuck is he wide open don't our players know lucky goals count too? I'm sure they know. Like I said excuses might help "win" arguments but not matches.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Tbh, this game we played better (not great) and looked more like winning than we have done in other games where we got away with a 1-0. We definitely had chances to score 1-2 more. But football is random and if you play by a fine margin, shit like this can happen anytime.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tbh, this game we played better (not great) and looked more like winning than we have done in other games where we got away with a 1-0. We definitely had chances to score 1-2 more. But football is random and if you play by a fine margin, shit like this can happen anytime.
Have a feeling we always loose those games, it started with Pirlo, the game we start well and create something are always a disaster.

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
i can't blame it on Allegri honestly. we are lacking in quality even in starting 11, I'm not even talking about the bench. destructive or not, it worked somehow. we've been there with Pirlo and Sarri, it didn't help much either. transfer management was ridiculous to bring the team to this state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 576)