out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
It was just a chain reaction caused by not being ready to defend with 10 men. Kulusevski goes wide, not really thinking that he should probably stay more central since Berna is not on the pitch. Then Alex Sandro DOES come out of defence to try to fill that hole left by Kulu. Then that causes Locatelli to think about covering Alex Sandro, because he left a gap there. And then that gives Calhonaglu a bit of a lane.
Also worth noting that Hakan hits it first time. I don't think you can always expect players to be close enough to block first time shots from 20 meters out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Also worth noting that Hakan hits it first time. I don't think you can always expect players to be close enough to block first time shots from 20 meters out.
Block? What about challenge? What about just being close and not allowing a look? You think a player can pick out the goal as precise as he did to hit the post so easily if there is someone in front of him? had any player simply stood in front of him, it would make him think twice before taking it. I can and do expect our players to be close enough to the opponent with the ball in our third. No can't always be within a meter to block but then can't be five meters away to allow time for them to find the best option or to take a shot either.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Block? What about challenge? What about just being close and not allowing a look? You think a player can pick out the goal as precise as he did to hit the post so easily if there is someone in front of him? had any player simply stood in front of him, it would make him think twice before taking it. I can and do expect our players to be close enough to the opponent with the ball in our third. No can't always be within a meter to block but then can't be five meters away to allow time for them to find the best option or to take a shot either.
It was a ricochet from someone's head, precision my ass. Lucky ass goal.

Jun 6, 2015
He was challenged and the shot was partially blocked. He didn't really have much time, he simply got the shot off super quickly.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Max needs to stop wasting Chiesa on the right wing of a 4-4-2. He should always be closer to the penalty area (preferably on the left hand side) when we build up the play just like all the matches where he shined for both Italy and Juve.

Play a 4-3-3 similar to Italy.

GK

RB - CB - CB - LB

Locatelli - Arthur - Rabiot (Bentancur)

Dybala - Morata - Chiesa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 60, Guests: 392)