out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bad game but there is clear signs of progress overall and the defense looks infinitely better. Still ways to go but it I feel we are on the right track.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I get that a draw after such a game isnt so bad but I'm seeing such basic fuck ups that are very surprising/scary..it reminded me of Allegris last year here where there was similar problems with space management.

This is just before their goal look at the space mckenie is giving this cross to darmian should have been closed down and never been made. Can't allow so much space to pick out where they want to go. When opponent has the ball in that position this much space is already an automatic fuck up for me.
IMG_20211024_185745335~2.jpg

Darmian receiving the ball, no pressure, look at the fucking space kulu is giving.. darmian recieves it, can go to his right for a free cross, passes to middle to skirniar who passes to a wide open cahalnoglu or whatever the fuck his name is.

IMG_20211024_185827293~3.jpg

Mckenie, loca and Sandro 3 players standing with thumbs up their asses, with the shooter wide open. Not only that they are blocking szceznys view.

IMG_20211024_184800796~2.jpg

To close down is football 101 you learn this shit at around 7-8 years old.
Is it just me seeing this as a coaches mistake or is there a idea behind this fuckery I'm not aware of?

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our team is improving, better then inter at their home ground. They got a lucky deflection goal, we got a soft penalty. Chiesa and dybala couldnt start, lets see about "scoring problems when both of then plus morata and kulu are fit.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I get that a draw after such a game isnt so bad but I'm seeing such basic fuck ups that are very surprising/scary..it reminded me of Allegris last year here where there was similar problems with space management.

This is just before their goal look at the space mckenie is giving this cross to darmian should have been closed down and never been made. Can't allow so much space to pick out where they want to go. When opponent has the ball in that position this much space is already an automatic fuck up for me.

Darmian receiving the ball, no pressure, look at the fucking space kulu is giving.. darmian recieves it, can go to his right for a free cross, passes to middle to skirniar who passes to a wide open cahalnoglu or whatever the fuck his name is.

Mckenie, loca and Sandro 3 players standing with thumbs up their asses, with the shooter wide open. Not only that they are blocking szceznys view.

Is it just me seeing this as a coaches mistake or is there a idea behind this fuckery I'm not aware of?
Bernardeschi was on the touchline receiving treatment during this attack. Inter literally had us down to 10 men for about 30 seconds and they scored.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i believe we will have scoring problems for sure. but that's not on allegri, but in that the attacking quality is lacking.

we need 2 more starters for us to have a lethal attack. a winger and a midfielder
This. The team is looking very solid and the approach should work a lot better with more technical quality on the pitch. Guys like Chiesa, Dybala and Arthur.

Would be swell if we could get an additional CM or attacker in January as we are still short on options

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Bernardeschi was on the touchline receiving treatment during this attack. Inter literally had us down to 10 men for about 30 seconds and they scored.
Yeah I know what does that have to do with defending poorly or space management? Min 59 dzeko header...the cross delivered from top of our third..too much space given to pick out dzeko..
Perisic run min 62 got lucky there..
Max needs to tweak this shit that's not good enough for this team if we want to finish better than 4th.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can't say I had any issues with the defending tonight. We shut the league defending champions down with ease. They got a lucky goal, with a deflection off locatelli, otherwise never looked like scoring
Yeah. The whining and bitching about this match is bizarre. We just played away at the defending scudetto winners, after travelling to Russia for an important CL clash away at Zenit. Also missing Dybala and Chiesa from the start and Morty still just returned from his injury. We had more possession and more shots (for those who always cry when we don’t) 16 to 10 attempted, 4 on target to 2. Neither team created much in the way of great chances and both scored soft goals, but we controlled majority of the play. All that’s really left is getting the attack going, because we look solid as fuck again under Max.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah. The whining and bitching about this match is bizarre. We just played away at the defending scudetto winners, after travelling to Russia for an important CL clash away at Zenit. Also missing Dybala and Chiesa from the start and Morty still just returned from his injury. We had more possession and more 16 shots to 10 attempted, 4 on target to 2. Neither team created much in the way of great chances and both scored soft goals, but we controlled majority of the play. All that’s really left is getting the attack going, because we look solid as fuck again under Max.
The progress between tonight and the same fixture last season is immense.

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying I think tonight was perfect. I would have liked to see Maxx make those changes earlier tonight. Inter were not particularly good and I think this match was winnable if we had gone for it. I don't think Inzaghi really had an answer to Maxx

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

IMG_20211024_185745335~2.jpg

IMG_20211024_185827293~3.jpg

IMG_20211024_184800796~2.jpg

Congratulations you have very good tactical analysis you could be the next juve coach after allegri leaves

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Was a decent game with a GREAT result. Looked dark for most of the game and people were going bonkers in the live thread lol.
But Dybala, Arthur and Chiesa certainly improved us.

i believe we will have scoring problems for sure. but that's not on allegri, but in that the attacking quality is lacking.

we need 2 more starters for us to have a lethal attack. a winger and a midfielder
We have enough quality and depth in order to compete. Who in Serie A has better than us?

In defense and attack we are probably still the most stacked team. In midfield we are above average, maybe top 4-5.

Thats very normal for a Scudetto winner or CL winner to not always have all the best players in every position. The team and its chemistry and mentality is more important than the individual players. Therefore the coach is super important too and we happen to have one of the bests according to a lot of people.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Yeah I know what does that have to do with defending poorly or space management? Min 59 dzeko header...the cross delivered from top of our third..too much space given to pick out dzeko..
Perisic run min 62 got lucky there..
Max needs to tweak this shit that's not good enough for this team if we want to finish better than 4th.
Our space management is much better lately. And it's way better than last year. Hardly ever do we concede a threatening ball between the lines. Yes, it's a low block, so that's easier to close space, but it's a lot more compact than last year.

We're talking about one or two scoring chances against per match right now. The Dzeko 59' is a half chance. Perisic was a counter because Juan was pressing for a goal and fell down.

I don't really have concerns about the defence right now. If you can keep the ball from going between your lines then you will be fine. Where you're really fucked is when you let players receive a ball, turn and run at the CBs. We are limiting that right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our space management is much better lately. And it's way better than last year. Hardly ever do we concede a threatening ball between the lines. Yes, it's a low block, so that's easier to close space, but it's a lot more compact than last year.

We're talking about one or two scoring chances against per match right now. The Dzeko 59' is a half chance. Perisic was a counter because Juan was pressing for a goal and fell down.

I don't really have concerns about the defence right now. If you can keep the ball from going between your lines then you will be fine. Where you're really fucked is when you let players receive a ball, turn and run at the CBs. We are limiting that right now.
Especially when butt-defender Bonucci is one your CBs :snoop:

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006

The highlights was when Inter lost possession 3 consecutive times in their own half and yet nothing came out of it

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Maybe we ll see something like this when all are fit.

Woj
Danilo Chiellini MDL AS
Arthur Locatelli
Cuad Dyb Chiesa
Morata

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri also mentioned that MDL can learn to play rcb so we could see 3 men backline. MDL Bon Chiello

- - - Updated - - -

another missed opportunity against a weak ass inter. get your shit together, allergy.
Yeah right...

- - - Updated - - -

The highlights was when Inter lost possession 3 consecutive times in their own half and yet nothing came out of it
You have to give credit to inter's defense, they defend really well and dont leave much space behind. Skrinjar as annoying mf he is, became very good defender.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe we ll see something like this when all are fit.

Woj
Danilo Chiellini MDL AS
Arthur Locatelli
Cuad Dyb Chiesa
Morata

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri also mentioned that MDL can learn to play rcb so we could see 3 men backline. MDL Bon Chiello

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah right...

- - - Updated - - -

You have to give credit to inter's defense, they defend really well and dont leave much space behind. Skrinjar as annoying mf he is, became very good defender.
i am sure an inform morata dybala would cause them problems as have other sides shown in serie a against inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 65, Guests: 423)