out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Some people are still delusional thinking we have the best squad in Italy :lol2:

This club was absolutely ruined by Paratici and from now on Allegri should have complete authority in deciding who we sell and buy. Cherubini and co should only get involved with the financial details of whatever Allegri wants.

These players shouldn't be playing for Juve at all:

MDS
Alex Sandro
Pellegrini
Rugani
Bentancur
McKennie
Rabiot
Ramsey
Bernardeschi

And those are only good for rotation either for being inconsistent, injury-prone or too young:
Arthur
Morata
Kaio Jorge
Kulusevski
Moise Kean

The rest are too old and will most likely fall off a cliff soon:
Cuadrado
Bonucci
Chiellini

Which leaves us with Dybala, Chiesa, Locatelli, Danilo and de Ligt.
@pavluska will have a seizure here

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Some people are still delusional thinking we have the best squad in Italy :lol2:

This club was absolutely ruined by Paratici and from now on Allegri should have complete authority in deciding who we sell and buy. Cherubini and co should only get involved with the financial details of whatever Allegri wants.

These players shouldn't be playing for Juve at all:

MDS
Alex Sandro
Pellegrini
Rugani
Bentancur
McKennie
Rabiot
Ramsey
Bernardeschi

And those are only good for rotation either for being inconsistent, injury-prone or too young:
Arthur
Morata
Kaio Jorge
Kulusevski
Moise Kean

The rest are too old and will most likely fall off a cliff soon:
Cuadrado
Bonucci
Chiellini

Which leaves us with Dybala, Chiesa, Locatelli, Danilo and de Ligt.
So of currently good players you have:

Szczesny
Cuadrado - Bonucci - Ligt - Danilo
Locatelli
Chiesa - Dybala

3 short of a full lineup. Where you then slot in Arthur, Morata and then one from the useless category.
Thats not too bad. I wonder how you would rate the Milan, Roma, Napoli, Atalanta team

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If we played this bad under Sarri or Pirlo people would ask for their head - also we had no better or worser squad the last 2 years… they have been unbalanced and without identity for a while now.

Still think he can turn it around but honeymoon is over now. Also I have never been a big fan of these comebacks.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Szczesny
Locatelli
Chiesa - Dybala

3 short of a full lineup. Where you then slot in Arthur, Morata and then one from the useless category.
Thats not too bad. I wonder how you would rate the Milan, Roma, Napoli, Atalanta team
Szczesny has already cost us four points De Ligt has been mostly below par again didn't put the block or tackle for the first goal

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Szczesny has already cost us four points De Ligt has been mostly below par again didn't put the block or tackle for the first goal
Not only individuals but as a team our defence is not a defensive unit at all at times, can't read each other for shit...like that inter goal.. It's not that they got a lucky bounce to dzeko who scored, which is how some people in here like to look at it, it's that we fucked up in challenging the initial shot which never should have been taken. I'll be thankful to make top 4.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You're comparing Sarri and Pirlo's seasons with Allegri. If Allegri's results are at par with theirs without Ronaldo, Allegri is already doing better. Sarri even had actual midfielders.
Wrong. I wasn't making comparisons. I'm looking for reasons why this squad is under performing. If you think this squad is not good enough to beat the likes of Sass and Empoli at home, then I have no further questions and don't want to continue the discussion.

Let's assume we have 6 points out of these two, relatively easy games and we wouldn't look that bad at all, would we?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I agree that 2 years messing with this team cant be fixed in few months, but it would be disaster if we dont qualify in CL next year.
This is all the season IMO was about from the start. LOL at Scudettos .... Juve has enough of them up the wazzou. CL title, CL title! Only priority in my book. And without qualification no chance in hell. I have faith in Max 4th place will get done. In getting there I would like to see Max sitting players who he knows won't be part of the program going forward. Though I know with injuries difficult to do.

Ramsey and Rabiot come to mind. Realistically only two I see that team can get 4th without either of them seeing another minute on the pitch. Sit them now and no way they will want to stay in Turin come summer of 22.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need to stop using this asymmetrical 4 4 2

Either use a 4 3 3 or a 4 2 3 1

We need to have threats on both wings to create space for Dybala to operate in the hole. Teams know that Rabiot or Mckennie aren't going to do anything on the wings and especially on the left Sandro doesn't have the legs to really threaten.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
When we play Sandro and Danilo lately they don't provide anything special on wings anyway, plus when MDS plays he looks better going forward than defending.
With 343 we don't have to play Chiesa on the wing in that shitty 4-4-2 so he has to waste more energy to track back, instead we can rotate him in the front where his burst of speed and shooting (making his own shot) ability is more deadly and he'd be in better position to beat the offside.
343 chiesa and morata in front with Dybala behind them.
If we have to play extra attacking and go with kulu and Bernie on the wings in the 343, the back would still be covered if one of them gets caught out.
Anyway I'd like to see this.
Rabiot-artur-bigmac to rotate/ according to opponent type.

Dani-----boner----MDL.
(Cuad/kulu-bent-Loca-bernie/MDS)
---------Dybala
---------chiesa- morty

Last edited:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'm disgusted by the players and not Allegri. He is the only thing that gives me hope.
This.

Give Allegri time. We have a shit squad. Hopefully he'll get those turds on the right track. Maybe one purchase in the winter and a good run of games at the end of the season. We'll see what happens. Kicking Allegri out costs us way to much money and there is no other coach that can turn some of our players into actually good football players within the first weeks of a season

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Szczesny
Locatelli
Chiesa - Dybala

Stop thinking that Cuadrado as a RB and Danilo as either RB or LB are good. They are at most decent there.
You can't have a AMR masquerading as a RB and expect defensive solidity.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
This is a team that lack confidence and have an awful mindset and that is one of the hardest thing for coach to find. This team will need a big rebuild otherwise this problem will stay here for years. We already lost three.
What to do now? Cut them salaryes, and we will see who will stay and play with a heart and a good mindest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 346)