out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
does he even know how to motivate players?
No

- - - Updated - - -

He has a lot of work and a lot of problems left from other coaches... I'm not sure how he'll deal with it.

He shouldnt accept the job if this is the case , I mean if he is going to accept the job and our performance will be shit and the excuse is ready then we should have get someone with lower salary

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ironically the only coach we know that can take absolutely shit tier players and grind out results is Conte but he's embarrassing in Europe

At the end of the day I don't give a damn who coaches us because half of our starting XI would be lucky to start for West Ham on the level they've shown for years now

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ironically the only coach we know that can take absolutely shit tier players and grind out results is Conte but he's embarrassing in Europe

At the end of the day I don't give a damn who coaches us because half of our starting XI would be lucky to start for West Ham on the level they've shown for years now
Grinding results? Give it a rest. This is all on Allegri. Most people had our team as favourite to the title after the Allegri appointment. None of us could predict that he looks more over the hill than Mourinho.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Grinding results? Give it a rest. This is all on Allegri. Most people had our team as favourite to the title after the Allegri appointment. None of us could predict that he looks more over the hill than Mourinho.

Well most people are fucking retarded then because for half a fucking decade it's painfully obvious our midfield is shit, we lost CR and replaced him with an Everton reject and unlike the mid 2010s we don't have a world class defence and GK to fall back on

How about we replace another 10 coaches and when we're still at a similar level of shit maybe then we'll realise shit players are shit in any system

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I don’t agree with his starting teams but it’s not like he’s got all the choices in the world.

I’m fucking serious when I say we have the worst defense, mid and attack I’ve seen in a Juventus squad by far.

His biggest mistake was accepting to come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 214)