out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not making excuses. Adjust your expectations for this season. Did you think allegri would come in and in the space of several weeks and suddenly turn this team into being the best as it once was?
No. Pirlo was fired for not getting results. Allegri is an amazing manager supposedly and needs to get results, otherwise this shit is a massive disaster since we are at a turning point in the club.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not making excuses. Adjust your expectations for this season. Did you think allegri would come in and in the space of several weeks and suddenly turn this team into being the best as it once was?
I wanna adjust my expectations. Not getting relegated is too much to expect or conference league is the best we can do?

Mar 10, 2009
No but expected him to have performed a lot better than he has so far. I still rate Allegri but so far he has been terrible. Hopefully he turns things around soon.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even when Allegri played like shit in previous seasons, he somehow got respectable results.

He now looks lost.

Maybe he is starting to get washed up.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How did that method work out against udine? Juve is the richest club in italy. Playing to defend 1-0 lead is not acceptable.
I agree unless your very good at getting the 1-0 W. Max unfortunately is 0-2 this season after being that very good manager in previous years at protecting that lead. Loved the winning Max had with it but always was nail-biting for me when one mistake could take the W away.

Thought CR7 would bring more offense but Max's philosophy didn't coincide with CR7 wanting to score goals + win. How many times CR7 would be waving to players to get more upfield. I could see his point but honestly didn't like it since Max was in charge and not CR7. Scoring guru Sarri came and I realized <<< Max. Pirlo, poor guy should have never been put in that situation.

I think we all can agree Max never really was sold on CR7 at Juve and only AA wanting a trophy player was why he ended up in Turin. Max made the best of it but one year was enough. Thing is Max didn't change mind with regards to CR7 this time around from the beginning and now he doesn't have him.

I just want Juve to win and 4th place as previously posted is my only requirement. Would be a big disappointment if not but still believe Max deserves more time. Seriously, who do you get to replace arguably the best coach ever at Juve?

That one mistake that i mentioned taking away a W from a 1-0 lead. I believe Max sadly has more than his share of players capable of of making that mistake. It's going to be difficult, but believe Max can get 4th place with this group especially after seeing 45 minutes of soccer today. Other than matches against Inter, Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Roma, and Atalanta, all the rest should be 2 goal advantage leading to wins.
:jflag:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Even when Allegri played like shit in previous seasons, he somehow got respectable results.

He now looks lost.

he had great payers before.

he had pogba and marchisio in midfield, then pjanic khedira and matuidi.

in defense he had BBC and buffon.

none of current players aside from dybala, cuadrado and morata would get into the first team he had before. even matuidi was a smarter player despite he technical limitations than any of our current crop of mids

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
he had great payers before.

he had pogba and marchisio in midfield, then pjanic khedira and matuidi.

in defense he had BBC and buffon.

none of current players aside from dybala, cuadrado and morata would get into the first team he had before. even matuidi was a smarter player despite he technical limitations than any of our current crop of mids
Matuidi was a limited player but at least he played his heart out. Unlike mama's boy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

He now looks lost.

Last time he inherited a winning team with a functioning system. His job was somewhat similar to Inzaghi's job now but with a more dominant squad and more money. This time he is inheriting a broken team who barely finished 4th in a weak Serie A despite Ronaldo scoring almost every game.

There is no system, no defined game plan and no winning mentality. Every game is a nervous improvisation.The squad got even weaker than the previous year that was already struggling.

Getting this team to function properly and have a winning mentality is a tough tough job. The only thing in his favor is that all the other teams are broke too and the champions downsized heavily. Everything else is not in his favor.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just cant blame Allegri for not winning last night. I blame the players for not having enough quality. We outplayed Milan for 75 minutes but you see Benta missing a 4 meter pass in a counter attack, you see Morata first trying a backheel shot from an impossible position, then you see him trying to do, ehich i can only say is "something" when he received the ball from the left side and instead of shooting with his left he tried to guard the ball or something. You cant have 20 chances in a derby match, you only get a few and you need to use them.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Last time he inherited a winning team with a functioning system. His job was somewhat similar to Inzaghi's job now but with a more dominant squad and more money. This time he is inheriting a broken team who barely finished 4th in a weak Serie A despite Ronaldo scoring almost every game.

There is no system, no defined game plan and no winning mentality. Every game is a nervous improvisation.The squad got even weaker than the previous year that was already struggling.

Getting this team to function properly and have a winning mentality is a tough tough job. The only thing in his favor is that all the other teams are broke too and the champions downsized heavily. Everything else is not in his favor.
This.

I hadn’t actually thought of it this way. He inherited a functional team then, unlike now. Very different challenge this.

I expect him to turn things around eventually, but this will likely be a first for him. Not in terms of overturning a bad start to the season, but in terms of restoring a team to past glory. Despite his awful record in Europe, It’s something Conte does quite well. Not comparing the two ofcourse, since they have different styles, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I just cant blame Allegri for not winning last night. I blame the players for not having enough quality. We outplayed Milan for 75 minutes but you see Benta missing a 4 meter pass in a counter attack, you see Morata first trying a backheel shot from an impossible position, then you see him trying to do, ehich i can only say is "something" when he received the ball from the left side and instead of shooting with his left he tried to guard the ball or something. You cant have 20 chances in a derby match, you only get a few and you need to use them.
We also need to sort out dead ball situation. We concede 2 goals from that against Napoli and Milan. I'm quite disappointed that no one jump to challenge Rebic.

We also lose our shape and calmness everytime we concede. After we concede against Napoli, Milan, and previously Empoli, we always played worst. We need to calm and regain control

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This.

I hadn’t actually thought of it this way. He inherited a functional team then, unlike now. Very different challenge this.

I expect him to turn things around eventually, but this will likely be a first for him. Not in terms of overturning a bad start to the season, but in terms of restoring a team to past glory. Despite his awful record in Europe, It’s something Conte does quite well. Not comparing the two ofcourse, since they have different styles, but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT
it's not a first for him turning a mentally challenged team around to former glory. he won league with milan after them going 7 years without winning it, and 5 years after them winning a major trophy (CL)

basically he turned milan into a decent team after their heavy decline from their cycle and unsuccessful attempt at changing squad.

and he did it by having players like nocerino, abate, aquilani and emmanuelson as starters lmao.

if he can win it with that retarded squad that relied heavily on ibra, silva, and nocerino. he can do it with our turds. unless he himself is past it as a coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 41, Guests: 314)