out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah.we always read your end of the season post together and enjoy it a lot.

She is so passionate about football and Juve. She even brings our kits to wear before each game at home.

She is a teacher and always tells her young students to be a juve fan if they want to have better grades at the end of the year:touched:
Very smart lady you got there. Respect!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

She is so passionate about football and Juve. She even brings our kits to wear before each game at home.

She is a teacher and always tells her young students to be a juve fan if they want to have better grades at the end of the year:touched:
That’s awesome :grin:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
me too

not sure he'd win the league with this squad and so many injuries, but i'm sure we'd do better on balanced encounters. we'd probably have won benevento, lazio, verona (2x), crotone and 99% wouldn't have fallen apart against fiorentina with him in charge. we'd also have more than one player (chiesa) in form in a crucial moment like this.

still, without giving pirlo a pass, i'd say that the main responsible for the shit we're witnessing is the quality of the squad, and that's down to marotta/tici. it's not an accident that 3 coaches in a row failed to build a team with actual balls here. a distant 2nd is the unbearable and inexplicable number of injuries, and my 3rd culprit is the actual coach. bringing back allegri would most probably help in some aspects, but we wouldn't miraculously turn into a 2015 juventus just because of him. let's fix the squad first, because honestly, the majority of these players wouldn't start for inda, let alone city or bayern.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
me too

not sure he'd win the league with this squad and so many injuries, but i'm sure we'd do better on balanced encounters. we'd probably have won benevento, lazio, verona (2x), crotone and 99% wouldn't have fallen apart against fiorentina with him in charge. we'd also have more than one player (chiesa) in form in a crucial moment like this.

still, without giving pirlo a pass, i'd say that the main responsible for the shit we're witnessing is the quality of the squad, and that's down to marotta/tici. it's not an accident that 3 coaches in a row failed to build a team with actual balls here. a distant 2nd is the unbearable and inexplicable number of injuries, and my 3rd culprit is the actual coach. bringing back allegri would most probably help in some aspects, but we wouldn't miraculously turn into a 2015 juventus just because of him. let's fix the squad first, because honestly, the majority of these players wouldn't start for inda, let alone city or bayern.
yeah i agree with that, its not gonna be "sign Allegri and all things will go well", but idk i just felt so much more assured with him on the sideline. He had an aura that is hard to describe, but i really felt proud about our team during his reign and he brought optimism even in difficult situations. He was in control and handled us trough good and bad times with a steady hand.

Now everything feels chaotic and random. I dont enjoy our games anymore the same way. It sucks to see Pirlo, a player i really love btw, doing stupid things over and over and being out of his depth. Watching us play is normally something i enjoy and makes my weekends after a long week at work. Now its becoming increasingly a tedious and reluctant affair but still i always watch our games.

Maybe im sugercoating the team under Allegri and being overly nostalgic, but its my sincere feelings about the matter. Its really worrying

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
The thing about Max is that sometimes he comes across as a slow learner, but he learns.
He gets things wrong sometimes, but he realizes the mistakes, gets a perfect understanding of the situation and then finds ways to make up for it. He never gets lost.

With these other coaches it feels like they're randomly throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, or they have one good trick which may or may not work.

Jun 16, 2020

Dude, you’re so lucky. My wife totally fooled me in that regard.

She’s also a Juve fan. Or ‘fan’ better said. When we just met she told me that she’s was a big fan during the times when we had Del Piero, Nedved etc (2003, 2004, pre-Calciopoli). She used to watch the games with her cousin who’s also a big fan. Of course I did what I had to do and immediately made her my wife.

So fast forward in our relationship: absolute zero interests in football. Sometimes I’m sarcastically asking what she expects of the next game. I should sue her.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dude, you’re so lucky. My wife totally fooled me in that regard.

She’s also a Juve fan. Or ‘fan’ better said. When we just met she told me that she’s was a big fan during the times when we had Del Piero, Nedved etc (2003, 2004, pre-Calciopoli). She used to watch the games with her cousin who’s also a big fan. Of course I did what I had to do and immediately made her my wife.

So fast forward in our relationship: absolute zero interests in football. Sometimes I’m sarcastically asking what she expects of the next game. I should sue her.
why she wife and not ex wife?

i find u new wife

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 89)