out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
maybe this is his media say ..... but we all know how Allegri was coaching us ....for me it was the opposite 80% tactics and 20 % psychology

nothing beats how Inter - Spalite was flying until we beat them ...then his blue prints copied by other seria A clubs and everyone shoots Inter on the boots ...

or how he side Sarri many times ....or Roma with Garcia ....or CL matches ....

Man Allegri done huge huge job here .... and still on my opinion he was not the problem on his last two years ...it was our recruitment policy ....and our weak mid!

better we take him back ....with this team , safely we can say we can reach the CL finale with him ! and of course get another Scudetto and put Pioli this time in his pocket :lol:

please comeback:sad::moan:

I think his first season with us really showed that he changed our psychology in the CL. His greatest impact wasn't the formation change, but rather his undoing of the "we are too poor to compete in Europe" mentality that Conte instilled in his 3rd season. He raised the ceiling for what the same group of players can achieve. Do you see that as more of a tactical change than a mental one?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think his first season with us really showed that he changed our psychology in the CL. His greatest impact wasn't the formation change, but rather his undoing of the "we are too poor to compete in Europe" mentality that Conte instilled in his 3rd season. He raised the ceiling for what the same group of players can achieve. Do you see that as more of a tactical change than a mental one?
You r right to certain degree but when we say tactics .... it is not only formation , formation is just for little kids on playstation to mature with ..... the tactical movements , reading the match , the subs, reading the opponents , playing in their weaknesses....this is to me tactics and Allegri was super on this regard ...

if you say Conte was 80% psychology and 20% tactics .... i totally agree, but Allegri ..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He should wait for MU once Ole can't be saved anymore which should be soon.

Arsenal has a terribad club culture, and their squad is shite.

But maybe its worth it just to see the tiki taka loving fans experiencing Allegri's pragmatic setup

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

But maybe its worth it just to see the tiki taka loving fans experiencing Allegri's pragmatic setup
United is much worse in terms of culture.

Their board doesn't care about winning at all, just CL money. Arsenal have actually tried to spend some money and listened to managers in recruitment and are trying to get better.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I could bring myself to cheer for Arsenal for Max, but MU is a deal-breaker for me :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He can't wait forever. City, Pool, Spurs and Chelsea look unlikely to change manager in the near future. That leaves ManU and Arsenal as semi realistic options in the PL.
Every time it looks like United are going to crash, Ole comes up with a win and buys himself some more time. I don't see Arteta getting more than a few games to have some hope of staying. Ole is going to be around till the end of the season at least.

Arsenal TV might be fun to watch on YouTube if Allegri does end up there. Fans continually surprised by how Max is able to make them competitive with that shite squad.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

The article points out Arteta will be given the games against Burnley, Southampton and Everton to turn things around, ‘but the choices made so far, including keeping a player like Özil out of the team, have also soured relations within the dressing room’.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Ole looks to be in for a year or two more but otherwise the UTD job is obviously the better one I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 307)