out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Have to be rooting for United next week to at least get a point vs PSG. Tuchel is gone if they don't pass the group. Conte will last at least past the January window to try and salvage Serie A a bit. They cannot afford to fire him and then hire Allegri with a big salary too.
Allegri can win CL with PSG imo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I feel like anyone who posts in this thread after a negative/mediocre result or performance should be thread banned.
Yeah.. I really loved this guy during his tenure. He was witty, had a way with women and it was funny watching him consistently fuck up the first leg only to make an incredible comeback in the second. One of the few coaches out there who will actually win games because of the way he sets his team up.

But he was here for a long time and sometimes you do need to change things up.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah.. I really loved this guy during his tenure. He was witty, had a way with women and it was funny watching him consistently fuck up the first leg only to make an incredible comeback in the second. One of the few coaches out there who will actually win games because of the way he sets his team up.

But he was here for a long time and sometimes you do need to change things up.
Especially if you win every year and want to make the league interesting. Then you hire a know loser and when even that fails you hire a complete rookie.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
At this point it starts to get interesting to revive this idea. Im surprised he is still without a club. Who else is out there besides Max, should the Pirlo experiment sink any deeper.?
Max is the clear choice to stabilize the ship middle of the year, if he refuses I think we need an experienced caretaker to stabilize the ship if Pirlo crashes and burns, maybe Spalleti? :D

Long term interesting ideas to consider are Poch, Setien and Jardim, who're all currently unemployed, but you can't throw them in mid season in a league they have no idea about.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Max is the clear choice to stabilize the ship middle of the year, if he refuses I think we need an experienced caretaker to stabilize the ship if Pirlo crashes and burns, maybe Spalleti? :D

Long term interesting ideas to consider are Poch, Setien and Jardim, who're all currently unemployed, but you can't throw them in mid season in a league they have no idea about.
Spalleti
240BC271-A8FD-4A83-8D6D-297602A4855E.gif

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If Allegri will be hired .... i expect his nose will be tooooo much up and big ....

more market power
More patience and time , a project for 3 years

more salary ....

of course Nedved and Fabio less influence which could have long term effect on Fabio specifically

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not sure if we're even going to consider bringing him back because he's probably too expensive for us atm. Pirlo was hired looking at the economic aspect as well and Sarri is still on our payroll.

And secondly bringing him back would mean the management admitting themselves that they failed pretty hard in attempting to change our style of football by favoring hipster coaches over result oriented ones so I'm not sure this board would be willing to accept defeat so easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 191)