out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well if Max comes then it means Paratici and Nedved would probably go out... and we have no replacements for them. There's a rumor we wanted to sign Sassuolo's director at the start of the season but that never happens.
Gigi can take Pavel's job right away. No one knows what exactly his job here is anyway, and that includes Nedved himself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Still can't believe we got rid of him and that people supported that decision.
Can't deny I was one of them, it all felt stale, like they say grass felt greener on the other side but how wrong was I. I just forgot what good football and winning looked like, management felt the same but now we can forget both.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can't deny I was one of them, it all felt stale, like they say grass felt greener on the other side but how wrong was I. I just forgot what good football and winning looked like, management felt the same but now we can forget both.
Was a very short term way of thinking. Allegri took a poor squad further than he should have but people got complacent and thought we could do better without him.

It had gone a bit stale but that was the squad he had. He wanted to rebuild and the board didn't support him.

Mar 10, 2009
Was a very short term way of thinking. Allegri took a poor squad further than he should have but people got complacent and thought we could do better without him.

It had gone a bit stale but that was the squad he had. He wanted to rebuild and the board didn't support him.
I think he'll do wonders with the squad we have now. Despite what everyone else is saying, we do have some talent.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well let's be honest, this guy was the only coach that could mix all those "market opportunities" Paratici got him into a functional and winning team, even a dominant one.

Never got some of the players he wanted and he still won us lots of trophies and got us to CL finals.

It's time to get him back and send Pirlo to U23 squad.

Oct 23, 2011
Unfortunately, that is just wishful thinking. The best thing the club can do right now is bring Allegri back, but Agnelli is simply not going to throw Pirlo under the bus like that. We'll face the consequences and evaluate at the end of the season. As long as we progress this season (even without prices), Pirlo will most likely keep his job going into next year.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont want him to return.
I like Max and respect him as a a coach.
Yet I think his pragmatism wouldnt suit us for a second spell on Europe.
We want CL, we need more to achieve it.
What are you basing your opinion on? Surely not on the fact that we played 2 finals, because of his pragmatism. Sadly he wont return, we fucked up and we are not the type of club that admits mistakes, which we would be by rehiring him. Im not sure he would even want to return to work with Nedved and Fabio.

Oct 23, 2011
I dont want him to return.
I like Max and respect him as a a coach.
Yet I think his pragmatism wouldnt suit us for a second spell on Europe.
We want CL, we need more to achieve it.
What is exactly it that we need to achieve CL succes? Hiring a rookie coach who hasn't coached a for a single minute? Fairytales don't exist. Which coach could have done a better job than Max did, especially in 2017? I think we pushed so beyond our limits in 2017 in which we even made people believe that we were the strongest side in Europe that year, even to this day.

Whatever football management and fans like you want to see is simply not possible with the roster we have right now. Can you imagine playing that way with our current midfield which can't even string 3 passes together. Max understood that and had to adapt (like no other coach can). Give him the team he needs and he'll deliver solid, dominant football (like he did in 2015).

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
What are you basing your opinion on? Surely not on the fact that we played 2 finals, because of his pragmatism. Sadly he wont return, we fucked up and we are not the type of club that admits mistakes, which we would be by rehiring him. Im not sure he would even want to return to work with Nedved and Fabio.
Exactly that, we reached 2 finals, thanks to Máx genius, pragmatism and ability to adapt.
Which Made wonders for us in the serie a and the path to the CL and being able to compete yet that adaptability didnt allow to develop a style that dominated, just compete, and sadly but it is not enough for the CL.
Certainly he would do a good Job here, but I am not sure he would be allowed to develop his style with the players he wants rather than repeat his magic with the stiches he had to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 108)