out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tici will let him go to Milan and watch both Milan and inter improve on us
Can actually see it happening

I miss him a lot tbh. As bad as last season got, I wonder where the club would be if we kept him and revolutionised the squad like he wanted to.

The only negative would have been selling Dybala. But other than that, what a horrible mistake to swap him for the thing we currently have coaching us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
From what I’ve read, it was Paratici and Nedved who pushed to replace Allegri with Sarri. Agnelli was more in favour with keeping Max. He even hinted at this during the press conference when we announced he was leaving.
If this is true and if the worst happens, we finish behind inter and early knocked out of CL, would these two get sacked/demoted? I wonder how Agnelli would act? With all due respect, he isnt like his father or uncle, seems a bit soft.

Apr 19, 2007
If this is true and if the worst happens, we finish behind inter and early knocked out of CL, would these two get sacked/demoted? I wonder how Agnelli would act? With all due respect, he isnt like his father or uncle, seems a bit soft.
Soft? He isnt running a top Juve that needs stability. He took us from the bottom on a long term growth model getting us to the top. That takes more long term goal driven things like spending control and not over reacting. He will make a move when its needed no doubt

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Soft? He isnt running a top Juve that needs stability. He took us from the bottom on a long term growth model getting us to the top. That takes more long term goal driven things like spending control and not over reacting. He will make a move when its needed no doubt
Agnelli and his family provided financing but Marotta, Conte and Allegri made the right decisions over the years, on and off the pitch. He surrounded himself with the right people, which he gets credit for. But I feel we went off the course with Marotta gone and then with Allegri gone we seem to have gone backwards, allowing clubs like inter to close the gap on the pitch. Off the pitch we are still miles ahead. In case of failure this season, I hope he will be ruthless like his father and uncle would have been.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 129)