out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What if the sum of the idiocy of the two idiots is less than the idiocy of the single idiot?
Yeah, depends. But 2 idiots are harder to reason, if you can use reason at all or better to say outvote, hence Agnelli giving up and letting them run the show.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You could tell from the press conference when Allegri left that Agnelli was not 100% behind it, it would have been a tough decision.

I'll bite my tongue on Nedved and Paratici for the time being (I will let B81 do it, only much more eloquently), but it is shocking how poorly we are run in terms of synergy between management and coach. i.e. If you hire a 4-3-3 manager buy him some fucken wingers.
I mean, it's no secret that Allegri had lost the plot, just a little, last season. We were playing some putrid shit in March, April, and May, and his insistence on using Dybala on the wing might have cost us long term. However, he also needed midfield reinforcements that he never got, and that's a true shame. I feel his cycle was up, but he'll inevitably be back at some point in the future.

Now, Tootsie and Goldilcoks almost destroyed our entire season before a ball was kicked in earnest. First, they brought in a mediocre lolzilian for RB, and pimped our crown jewel to every interested suitor, sometimes in exchange for barf-worthy replacements. Fortunately, their virus di incompetenza didn't extend beyond a brief period, thus potentially avoiding a perpetuation of a disastrous scenario.

Clearly desperate to dispose of poor Allegri, Tootsie and Goldilocks scrambled to hire a coach. Once it became evident that Allegri was a goner, and Guardiola politely gave them the finger, the only logical choice was a chain smoking cancer who commanded zero respect from a punk ass Courtois cunt level wannabe in Kepap and Kofta.

Let's hope Tootsie and Goldilocks are not allowed to extend their cycle of fuckery come summer time. The should be packing their bags with chain smoking cancer come July, but if we have a successful season, Agnelli will probably give them the benefit of the doubt.

TL;DR Tootsie and Goldilocks tried to fuck us, and succeeded to some extent, last summer. They might try and fuck shit up this summer, and chain smoking cancer might stick around for the ride.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wouldn't read too much into our form at the end of last season. The league was wrapped up with weeks to go and there was absolutely nothing for anyone to get motivated for.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I wouldn't read too much into our form at the end of last season. The league's wrapped up with weeks to go and there was absolutely nothing for anyone to get motivated for.
But it wasn’t only at the end. It was around both Ro16 and QF in CL too. We even lost 3-0 to Atalanta in Coppa.
Second half of the season was just awful.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
But it wasn’t only at the end. It was around both Ro16 and QF in CL too. We even lost 3-0 to Atalanta in Coppa.
Second half of the season was just awful.
True we had a bad second half of the season. Our lack of depth and weaknesses got exposed in the CL (although we did have some bad luck along the way). We still won the league by a mile.

I was referring to the significant drop off in performances once the league was sewn up.

Aug 12, 2015
Allegri: 'I'll be back in September'
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Massimiliano Allegri has claimed he will “need to come back” in September but denied any contact with French giants Paris Saint-Germain.
The former Milan and Juventus coach has been linked to a host of European greats and the latest in line are Les Parisiens, as journalists encountered the six-time Scudetto winner in the French capital.
And he revealed that his travels to France has been for personal business, but not to seek out an opportunity to take a role at PSG.
“There’s nothing with PSG, it would be a lack of respect to others to be here to talk to Leonardo,” he told AFP. “I’m in Paris, a magnificent city, to present my book and particularly my anecdotes, my experiences.
“I still don’t know anything about my own future.”
He added that he will have to end his holiday after one year away from football, in fear of getting “used” to the vacation lifestyle and admitted he has been studying English – but coy on whether it’s purposeful for his next destination.
“In September I have to go back,” he added. “If I get used to having holidays, I won’t work anymore. That’s why I have to study again.”
“I study [English] for my personal culture, because when I go abroad, I can’t communicate.”

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Max at PSG would have the same problem as at Juve - bad squad planning which results in a team were some positions are stacked with WC players and others dont have one quality player. Their two biggest holes for years have been lack of quality B2B mids and fullbacks. Did Leonardo make one good signing in those departments last summer? Nope, spent their money on another CF, CB, DM

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Max at PSG would be scary, but better there than in Serie A.
If his weakness was a lack of direction for players going forward, that won't be a problem at PSG with Neymar and Mbappe. He achieved so much at Juve by having a solid foundation and relying on the individual talents of our forwards who are no where near as good as Neymar and Mbappe. I'd be terrified of a Max led PSG way more than a Max led Milan (which we kicked before) or a Max led Napoli or Inter.

A tactically strong and defensively impenetrable PSG assuming they hold onto Neymar and Mbappe for banging the goals is terrifying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 315)