Was Allegri a good choice: Yes or no?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

Delusional
May 23, 2011
Soft? He isnt running a top Juve that needs stability. He took us from the bottom on a long term growth model getting us to the top. That takes more long term goal driven things like spending control and not over reacting. He will make a move when its needed no doubt
Agnelli and his family provided financing but Marotta, Conte and Allegri made the right decisions over the years, on and off the pitch. He surrounded himself with the right people, which he gets credit for. But I feel we went off the course with Marotta gone and then with Allegri gone we seem to have gone backwards, allowing clubs like inter to close the gap on the pitch. Off the pitch we are still miles ahead. In case of failure this season, I hope he will be ruthless like his father and uncle would have been.

Last edited:

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015

He let those two make the decision since footballing side is their responsibility. It'll be really interesting to see Andrea's reaction if the season finishes badly.
inb4 stampa = tuttosport, exor has a pretty significant stake in the company that publishes la stampa, so if there's any paper close to juve, it is la stampa. i'm not saying that agnelli is saving face now, or that the information is authentic, but it is more likely to have any ground than a random bs 'intel' from tuttosport.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
inb4 stampa = tuttosport, exor has a pretty significant stake in the company that publishes la stampa, so if there's any paper close to juve, it is la stampa. i'm not saying that agnelli is saving face now, or that the information is authentic, but it is more likely to have any ground than a random bs 'intel' from tuttosport.
Yeah, La Stampa is a pretty serious & reliable paper in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)