out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I'm sorry, but Allegri should be considered as a big underachiever for not winning a Champions League trophy.

Especially when he inherited a historically dominant Juventus team who previously won 3 straight Scudettos.

Sure, people can say Juventus reached CL-finals twice. But finishing 2nd place is just as bad as being eliminated from Round of 16.

The goal has always been winning Champions League. Which Allegri failed to do so.
Is this sarcasm, or you are just dumb?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
So Allegri wanted to sell Dybala and Cancelo, was fired because of different views on the market between him and the board of directors, but now Juventus are selling Dybala and Cancelo, that's unbelievable really

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So Allegri wanted to sell Dybala and Cancelo, was fired because of different views on the market between him and the board of directors, but now Juventus are selling Dybala and Cancelo, that's unbelievable really
its almost like those were rumors and probably not at all true and you should stop taking these rumors as the truth instead of what they are: rumors.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe only the latter is true?
or maybe either of them is true.

my guess is that allegri was fired because it was obvious for the management that he can't keep the squad motivated. it's not because of the results, not because of the joga bonito some fans preferred to see, not because of his relationship with players, certainly not because of the ultimatum nedved supposedly gave to agnelli, but because of next season's success.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Cool story, but it doesn't make sense to replace him for Sarri, a coach who had less success and lost the league every darn time to Allegri

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Cool story, but it doesn't make sense to replace him for Sarri, a coach who had less success and lost the league every darn time to Allegri
i never liked sarri's appointment either, but to be fair to the club, hiring someone who's more successful than allegri is a tough one. ancelotti is already past it, mourinho rejected juventus (and would have been a terrible fit), guardiola wants to respect his current contract with city, zidane just returned to the club of his heart, and we're already out of the options.

i'd rather have dragged heynckes out of retirement instead of sarri though.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!

it's written.
Zidane won't last at Real! see all the bullshit happening lately
Sarri won't last till Jan
Allegri will replace Zidane
Zidane will replace Sarri
Sarri can go somewherelse :D

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
i never liked sarri's appointment either, but to be fair to the club, hiring someone who's more successful than allegri is a tough one. ancelotti is already past it, mourinho rejected juventus (and would have been a terrible fit), guardiola wants to respect his current contract with city, zidane just returned to the club of his heart, and we're already out of the options.

i'd rather have dragged heynckes out of retirement instead of sarri though.
its almost as if sacking one of our most successful coaches when there are no upgrades available was not a good decision

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I feel like one day he's gonna come back.
Unless he stays unemployed for a year or two it won't be anytime soon, most likely never.

He'll be first in line for PSG/Bayern/MUtd jobs, whichever opens up first. And those clubs don't have idiotic 'cycles' and if they have a gem of a coach they don't let him go unless he wants to leave. If Juventus didn't fire him Allegri would've retired here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 175)