out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Unless he stays unemployed for a year or two it won't be anytime soon, most likely never.

He'll be first in line for PSG/Bayern/MUtd jobs, whichever opens up first. And those clubs don't have idiotic 'cycles' and if they have a gem of a coach they don't let him go unless he wants to leave. If Juventus didn't fire him Allegri would've retired here.
Wat

How many coaches did they go through combined over the last 5 years? And many of those coaches were established top ones too

One bad year in the CL at PSG, Bayern etc lands you in shit. We gave him half a decade and you make it sound like he got sacked mid way through season 2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Wat

How many coaches did they go through combined over the last 5 years? And many of those coaches were established top ones too

One bad year in the CL at PSG, Bayern etc lands you in shit. We gave him half a decade and you make it sound like he got sacked mid way through season 2.
They went through a lot and some of them were established, but I obviously meant established AND successful coaches there.

One bad year after other bad years lands you in shit. PSG haven't progressed in CL in years but stood by Emery and Tuchel and Blanc through a lot of embarrassements. Bayern begged Heynckes first to stay, then to come back, never even thought of firing Guardiola even though he had some rough moments.

Juventus on the other hand fired and threw Allegri under the bus exactly after one bad year in five years he was here while never supporting him and giving him players in positions he wanted over the years and systematically destroying and ignoring the midfield.

Those other teams had strong reasons to fire their coaches, Juventus didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty obvious allegri will wait till italy fails in eurors and will take over the team in 2020 in time for wc 2022.
I'd be very surprised if he isn't managing one of PSG/Bayern/United by February.

I think he even said once he'll take Italy over only at the tail end like Lippi did.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Unless he stays unemployed for a year or two it won't be anytime soon, most likely never.

He'll be first in line for PSG/Bayern/MUtd jobs, whichever opens up first. And those clubs don't have idiotic 'cycles' and if they have a gem of a coach they don't let him go unless he wants to leave. If Juventus didn't fire him Allegri would've retired here.
Yah gem and all, i think we got enough of euromax.
It will be more interesting to see him coaching a lot of teams around europe and see how he does.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Szczęsny: "With Allegri, we were more tired on the field and with the ball."
Of course we were, we play a positioning defensive strategy with a lot of people in front of the ball... that's gonna be the real test for us cuz with Sarri we know for sure that it would be way more space for the rivals to counterattack so the high pressing and the 1-1 defense would be way more critical than never

Jun 6, 2015
Not that surprising imo. We usually ran more than the opponent, in the big games at least and working hard was definitely a big part of the way Allegri wanted to play. I remember Allegri subbing players that were too tired to track back, that shit didn't fly under Massimiliano.

We did coast against some of the smaller opponents though so doubt those games were physically that demanding.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Szczęsny: "With Allegri, we were more tired on the field and with the ball."
It showed

- - - Updated - - -

Not that surprising imo. We usually ran more than the opponent, in the big games at least and working hard was definitely a big part of the way Allegri wanted to play. I remember Allegri subbing players that were too tired to track back, that shit didn't fly under Massimiliano.

We did coast against some of the smaller opponents though so doubt those games were physically that demanding.
Generally you expend more energy when you defend.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
should have Conte despite...well...you know
Honestly the only ones I regard as Juve legends (coaching wise) are Lippi and Trapp.
Allegri did very well - there is no doubt about it but something is missing for me to award him with a legend status (that`s just me, I know many will disagree)
Conte deserves to be on the legends section because of two things:
1. He took a 7th placed team and made them win the league unbeaten
2. His career as a player

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Honestly the only ones I regard as Juve legends (coaching wise) are Lippi and Trapp.
Allegri did very well - there is no doubt about it but something is missing for me to award him with a legend status (that`s just me, I know many will disagree)
Conte deserves to be on the legends section because of two things:
1. He took a 7th placed team and made them win the league unbeaten
2. His career as a player
3. He'll win a scudetto with Inter. That truly is the stuff of legends!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 41, Guests: 271)