out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Can you guys imagine this. If we lost vs tottenham and he got fired last summer, wed now be coached by Zidane. Yes we got that epic night at Bernabeu out of it, but was it worth it in hindsight?
Zidane is obsessed with Madrid. He would have quit us when Real got into trouble. Real is like his first true love or smth. He will keep going back there for some sex with the ex.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
The gurus were right in that we contacted Pep, it just wasnt the moment yet. 2021 probably. Before that we had Zidane in sight
The guru's were 100% wrong. Pep said no from the beginning. Than they went straight for Sarri.
The guru's took all of you by the balls and most of you dreaming about the impossible even after Pep told you many times NO

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
I'm sorry, but Allegri should be considered as a big underachiever for not winning a Champions League trophy.

Especially when he inherited a historically dominant Juventus team who previously won 3 straight Scudettos.

Sure, people can say Juventus reached CL-finals twice. But finishing 2nd place is just as bad as being eliminated from Round of 16.

The goal has always been winning Champions League. Which Allegri failed to do so.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sure, people can say Juventus reached CL-finals twice. But finishing 2nd place is just as bad as being eliminated from Round of 16
You can try convincing yourself about that but that's far from true. It's pretty funny seeing some fans preferring early exits instead of getting to the final because it hurts them. Talk about having no perspective.

Next thing you know, being relegated is the same as finishing second. Talk about being spoiled.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm sorry, but Allegri should be considered as a big underachiever for not winning a Champions League trophy.

Especially when he inherited a historically dominant Juventus team who previously won 3 straight Scudettos.

Sure, people can say Juventus reached CL-finals twice. But finishing 2nd place is just as bad as being eliminated from Round of 16.

The goal has always been winning Champions League. Which Allegri failed to do so.
This is incredible. Serie A has been at its historically lowest, yet the same people dismissing Serie A title as valuable acomplishment are using it as an argument for CL. Getting beaten by one of all time greatest teams in final, led by one of the top 5 players of all time, after putting hell of a show in a second half when for good spells we had Barca at the ropes and were closer to scoring our 2nd goal is considered underachieving... He also inherited a team that were knocked out in the group stage in the previous season of the CL, that no one would give half a chance for reaching final in the next one.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Seriously this all or nothing mentality is the downfall of this club. It's what drives the club to go for short term thinking that hinders us instead of building something serious ever since we switched to the JJ brand.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seriously this all or nothing mentality is the downfall of this club. It's what drives the club to go for short term thinking that hinders us instead of building something serious ever since we switched to the JJ brand.
I gave up on CL, I have no expectations whatsoever so if it happens fine. Id rather we retrace few steps back and build a team for the next 5-6 seasons. Obsessions arent healthy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I'm sorry i don't know why you hadn't been permabanned until today, apologies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 202)