out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Which is why we'll be fine even after Allegri because of the strength of the team and the leadership.

This goes out to the Allegri lovers who would probably tend to believe we might fall apart without him
I doubt anyone actually thinks that. This is again a completely fictional thing that only resides in the heads of the Allegri haters.

When the day comes that the one true tactical wizard, the ruler of Continassa and the father of trolls finally leaves us it will be a sad day, but a day that the power of Juventus will survive. Our rightful ruler the man with the worlds most beautiful unibrow will make sure of that.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I doubt anyone actually thinks that. This is again a completely fictional thing that only resides in the heads of the Allegri haters.

When the day comes that the one true tactical wizard, the ruler of Continassa and the father of trolls finally leaves us it will be a sad day, but a day that the power of Juventus will survive. Our rightful ruler the man with the worlds most beautiful unibrow will make sure of that.
Are we still gonna be peasants if the Unibrow God agrees that Allegri needs to go?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Which is why we'll be fine even after Allegri because of the strength of the team and the leadership.

This goes out to the Allegri lovers who would probably tend to believe we might fall apart without him
you don't seem to get this one either. it's not about allegri leaving (tho i like the guy and i think he's a top coach), but about the potential alternatives. simple haters would welcome simple solutions, but firing allegri wouldn't solve anything, but create an other, even bigger problem. coaches like inzaghi, mihajlovic, sarri, edf (and the list goes on forever) are rumored to be taking over and there's no benefit in bringing in one of those coaches.

if agnelli manages to lure pochettino away from spurs, i'm fine with a new direction. i'd be okay with zidane or klopp. but these coaches are unavailable, so replacing allegri with some dummy for the sake of it would be like an end summer panic buy. think hernanes. it might work, hernanes wasn't the flop we expected him to be, but we can do better.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
you don't seem to get this one either. it's not about allegri leaving (tho i like the guy and i think he's a top coach), but about the potential alternatives. simple haters would welcome simple solutions, but firing allegri wouldn't solve anything, but create an other, even bigger problem. coaches like inzaghi, mihajlovic, sarri, edf (and the list goes on forever) are rumored to be taking over and there's no benefit in bringing in one of those coaches.

if agnelli manages to lure pochettino away from spurs, i'm fine with a new direction. i'd be okay with zidane or klopp. but these coaches are unavailable, so replacing allegri with some dummy for the sake of it would be like an end summer panic buy. think hernanes. it might work, hernanes wasn't the flop we expected him to be, but we can do better.
You're talking 17 mil a year for pocchitino

Barese

May 9, 2019

Kinda sad we can only think and be excited about the big names. I mean Lippi and Conte came from Napoli and Siena and did a great job. Even Guardiola came from Barcelona B once.

Its up to the board to find the guy with the right profile/skills.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
CL final and now regular CL football with a team that outright spend fuck all in the hardest league in the world is more impressive than winning Serie A with the best team and best player. I swear if Poch won ligue 1 with psg instead people here would be jerking off over his name. Trophies are a bad benchmark when a manager finds himself surrounded by teams with better resources.

Allegri wouldn't win fuck all with spurs either

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kinda sad we can only think and be excited about the big names. I mean Lippi and Conte came from Napoli and Siena and did a great job. Even Guardiola came from Barcelona B once.

Its up to the board to find the guy with the right profile/skills.
agreed. i'm a low key gasp fan myself, and i probably wouldn't mind giampaolo either. it's not about their previous clubs, i just don't rate those rumored coaches very highly.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Gasp would be my wildcard. Miha, s. Inzaghi and ones like that though are fucking big no's from me

I'm happy to take a chance on a coach coming from a lesser team on a high but coaches coming from mediocre seasons from shit teams? Why

It's like buying Chiesa from Fiorentina makes sense but buyitone of their underperforming bench players would be retarded. Those coaches have done nothing impressive lately

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
agreed. i'm a low key gasp fan myself, and i probably wouldn't mind giampaolo either. it's not about their previous clubs, i just don't rate those rumored coaches very highly.
There is a small, clandestine group of Gasperini supporters on this board who are too afraid to come out yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 125)